6th pokemon help

Mint_Spaghetti

Sup. Long story short I've been running reborn without a 6th Pokemon (and I've completed episode 13). Would like a suggestion for a 6th as well as item suggestions for the rest. Also if you have a move improvement that would be appreciated. *expecting Etesian to come up with the most miracle suggestions*

NOTES

Back in previous episodes I stocked up on quick claws and scope lenses while they were cheap

Not taking suggestions to replace any current pokemon (except perhaps diggersby, noivern, gardevoir)

I am up to the max floor of department store

I'm completing the pokedex atm so my collection of pokemon is quite large

Will accept suggestions of pokemon not yet added (

Lanturn @ Quick Claw

Bashful, Volt Absorb

-Discharge

-Signal Beam

-Surf

-Confuse Ray

This tank has taken so many hits. Confuse ray has saved me alot too.

Diggersby @ Quick Claw

Naughty, Huge Power

-Earthquake

-Bulldoze

-Strength

-Rock Smash

Pretty fucked against almost any ghost type. Done alot of work with huge power.

Gardevoir @ Quick Claw

Serious, Trace

-Psychic

-Magical Leaf

-Calm Mind

-Shadow Ball

Type support. Isn't used so much unless I need to switch into it.

Blaziken @ Scope Lens

Hasty, Speed Boost

-Blaze Kick

-Sky Uppercut

-Slash

-Bulk Up

Shitting on lots of pokes with that speed boost, scope lens crits and powerful attacks.

Noivern @ Scope Lens

Naughty, Infiltrator

-Hurricane

-Roost

-Dark Pulse

-Air Slash

Very situational but reliable most times.

Hit me with your best shots

Some Dragon STAB on Noivern, Moonblast on Gardevoir and Hammer Arm + some TM when we get it http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/660.shtml for Diggersby

some natures and items

Go get some Grass, Steel and Ice for back up team

lol sorry now I see that u want 6th :P

Sorry I'm tired right now check some of those I said for back up maybe some Trevenant or Froslass

Edited by Qaaz

What you're missing on your team is something that resists physical attacks (steel,rock type) or a wall that can stall out the enemy with hazards, damage over time and protect shenanigans. Muk is good, Umbreon is good, defensive Dustox is good (like the one i have on my team), defensive Tyrantrum is good ;) .

Would like to throw out Bisharp as a suggestion. You still gotta beat the Rock and Fairy gym (Provided Ame gives a Fairy gym). Bisharp has a high Physical attack, Defiant, and a good priority move in Sucker Punch. If you don't main a Bisharp, keep one in reserve. It will come in handy later.

Roserade (or any grass-poison) will work as well since you haven't faced a Water, Rock, or Ground gym + as with Bisharp, Fairies.

Ok let's start:

1) Lanturn he's ok but don't forget to change Volt Absorb to Water Absorb when you'll face the Water Gym for the item maybe a Water Plate is better than a Quick Claw.

2) having Bulldoze and Earthquake on the same Pokemon is redundant so better change Bulldoze to something else like Sword Dance or Agility (or even Quick Attack for that STAB priority) and as Qaaz said Hammer Arm instead of Rock Smash. For the item leave him Quick Claw he's very slow.

3) Teach Moonblast to that Gardevoir (instead of the useless Magical Leaf) and (maybe) Dark Pulse instead of Shadow Ball (for more coverage). The item should be a Pixie Plate (to boost Moonblast even further)

4) For Blaziken why Sky Uppercut instead of High Jump Kick? It's stronger and slash is really useless to Blaziken so maybe Flare Blitz? It's a little suicidal but useful in dire situations. For the item a Fist/Flame Plate

5) Teach Noivern Dragon Pulse instead of Air slash (you have Hurricane already) and maybe Flamethrower instead of Roost (if you want it to be an all out attacker or keep Roost for healing). the item should be a Sky/Dragon Plate

Another thing it would be better to change the natures of your Pokemon to better ones (you can do it in 7th street) like Adamant for Diggersby for example.

for the six Pokemon i recommend Metagross (with Gyarados gone he's the most awesome Pokemon available imo) with the usual moves: Meteor Mash, Zen Headbutt, Bullet Punch and Hammer Arm (for the item a Metal Plate)

Edited by Gaunt

• 6 months later...