Pokémon Academy: Ymora Region [OOC / Registrations Closed]

Chim

If Evan is going to be paired up with Danielle, you better have a mediator.

How about Shiro? I'm kidding because all hell would break loose then. If it's Henry, I'm going to have fun because he doesn't put up with that crap and will put a stop to it with his cane.

@Tacos: I totally thought it was going to be a Haxorus for the love interest.

Edited by commander218

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Actually, you could have it so that you signed up at the same time, you simply didn't get a Dorm that was the same as our PCs and didn't get involved in the Events we did. unless, of course, Chim doesn't think that's a good idea.

Well, Boys will be with boys and girls/Girls. Same as with the dorms

Yeah, but Chim did say something about possibly putting Danielle with the guys. Idk if he was serious or not xD Since there will be other girls, maybe that plan was scratched.

@Tomas: I hope Chim could give you a chance to join. This is a pretty fun RP (if you could read all of those IC posts, you probably saw that we had too much fun).

Edited by DarkLight

This roleplay seems very interesting... Is it possible to join? I dunno, I could be a transfer student or something like that to justify the late arrival?

As long as you come in with a great attitude and a willingness to contribute then I'm sure Chim will accept you. Just don't step between Kage and Ryan or your arm will get snapped :3

I don't know which way Danielle went into the hole so I can't say if Devin, Mareek, and Colin will cross paths with Henry and Danielle (maybe Jacob). I'm just going to assume she went behind the same tree Henry did for convenience which would have Henry/Danielle/(Jacob) be the first Mareek and Colin see when they reach the battle.

Edited by commander218

As long as you come in with a great attitude and a willingness to contribute then I'm sure Chim will accept you. Just don't step between Kage and Ryan or your arm will get snapped :3

I don't even know who these people are, to be honest I have only read the OP with the rules etc... I didn't go through 116 pages of unread topic!

But I do hope I will be given a chance because I've had an idea for a character, and I would love to go through with it: those who have already roleplayed with me in the past (Like DarkLight) surely know that I am good at creating characters who, despite having a seemingly serious and deep background/personality/overall theme, can be played completely for laughs. So yeah, I hope I'll be allowed in to bring some laughter to the RP... Incidentally, how many females are there in the Academy?

I don't even know who these people are, to be honest I have only read the OP with the rules etc... I didn't go through 116 pages of unread topic!

But I do hope I will be given a chance because I've had an idea for a character, and I would love to go through with it: those who have already roleplayed with me in the past (Like DarkLight) surely know that I am good at creating characters who, despite having a seemingly serious and deep background/personality/overall theme, can be played completely for laughs. So yeah, I hope I'll be allowed in to bring some laughter to the RP... Incidentally, how many females are there in the Academy?

There is one last spot open for a student. If you want to take it there are 2 options:

1. You wait until chapter 3 when I can introduce you as an exchange student.

2. You join the excursion and simply had no interaction before with any other of the PCs. You can know their names though.

To answer your other question: 3 females. 1 NPC, 2 PCs. (DarkLight and Tses)

There is one last spot open for a student. If you want to take it there are 2 options:

1. You wait until chapter 3 when I can introduce you as an exchange student.

2. You join the excursion and simply had no interaction before with any other of the PCs. You can know their names though.

To answer your other question: 3 females. 1 NPC, 2 PCs. (DarkLight and Tses)

Very well. I am going to have a kinda busy day today, so I will most likely post my char's application late in the evening... And considering that the next days will be quite busy too, I don't mind waiting for chapter 3 and being an exchange student. It also makes more sense ;)

Incidentally: students are entitled to two Pokemon, and they must be in their unevolved form, right?

Very well. I am going to have a kinda busy day today, so I will most likely post my char's application late in the evening... And considering that the next days will be quite busy too, I don't mind waiting for chapter 3 and being an exchange student. It also makes more sense ;)

Incidentally: students are entitled to two Pokemon, and they must be in their unevolved form, right?

You can have the same amount of Pokémon as the other PCs have. When Chapter 3 starts it will be most likely 3 or 4 and they can be the same level as the others have. Evolution form depends on how soon the Pokémon evolve.

You can have the same amount of Pokémon as the other PCs have. When Chapter 3 starts it will be most likely 3 or 4 and they can be the same level as the others have. Evolution form depends on how soon the Pokémon evolve.

I see. Well, maybe initially I will include Pokemon at level 1 in my profile as placeholders, and then rise them to the level of the other people (evolving those that get to the appropriate level) when the chapter ends... I take it 3 would be a fair number?

Also, what are the rules on Pokemon that evolve via trade?

I see. Well, maybe initially I will include Pokemon at level 1 in my profile as placeholders, and then rise them to the level of the other people (evolving those that get to the appropriate level) when the chapter ends... I take it 3 would be a fair number?

Also, what are the rules on Pokemon that evolve via trade?

3 sounds good.

Pokémon evolution: If they evolve by trading (or with an item) they can do so at the lab 10 levels after their last evolution. All the items are available in the lab as well.

For example Colin's Horsea: -> 32 Seadra -> 42 Kingdra (+ Dragon Scale). Evolutions based on friendship (Cleffa / Riolu) can do so after they hit level 20. Same for evolutions that require a stone (Eevee / Murkrow) or only need one trade + item (Scizor). Of course trainers can choose to evolve them later if they wish.

Mega Evolutions aren't available before at least level 50.

So, my boi Lancelot would fall into the 10 levels thing, right? I could have a powerhouse very soon.

To get Escavalier you have to trade with Shelmet. Ignore the second part and you can evolve him starting from level 20. (Mention in one of your posts you go to the lab so I can introduce that machine)

Maybe I shouldn't have said Ryan broke his ankle. Now I have to wait for the battle between Hydreigon and Salamence to end. xp

My mind just brainstormed all these things I could do there. >.<

About that; what did you decide to have as an injury? So far I've come up with either flying on Flygon or being carried by a Machamp to get you on that trip.

Alright flying on Devin's Flygon it is. (Not the same one that carried Claude and Sissy around because he'll rob you from Pokéblocks)

Any chance that Eviolite is available the lab now? *puppy eyes*

Yes. It's always been available.

Alright flying on Devin's Flygon it is. (Not the same one that carried Claude and Sissy around because he'll rob you from Pokéblocks)

Yes. It's always been available.

What about Slade, will he have to walk or ride on the Flygon too. (Maybe grab onto 101 and float there x3) Edited by EXLink32

What about Slade, will he have to walk or ride on the Flygon too. (Maybe grab onto 101 and float there x3)

Slade can walk just fine and he's in another group.