A good grass type

Azure NightStriker

I've beaten E13 and have a lot of free time to grind some pokemon to use for rotation. Looking at my team I think it's best that I spent time training a grass type, what do you think?

Greninja

Gothitelle

Magnezone

Hariyama

Dusknoir

Rapidash

*Edit: Also suggest any pokemon of other type that you think would work well.

Edited by Carzone11

There would be the two Grass/Ghost-Types (Pumbdjinn and Phantump)

As as Eeveelution lover I have to say Leafeon (don't forget to breed Eevee to get every eeveelution)

you can get Chespin (Egg) for Grass/Fighting

Whimsicott for Grass/Fairy

I was thinking of the cacnea you get as an egg, but now i'm curious as to where you get a whimsicott.

Own Tempo, Miracle Seed, Sleep Powder, Quiver Dance, Petal Dance and Hidden Power because of shitty move pool.

Will definitely consider it. Right now i'm training a sharpedo because dive will probably be needed next episode, and I do not feel like having my special attacking greninja know dive

Just to add, along with Petal Dance, HP Rock not only gives you the best coverage out of all Hidden Power types, it also counters all of Grass' weaknesses except for Poison. If you don't want to lock yourself into a move, Petilil learns Energy Ball at level 35. Also, Sleep since gen 6 only lasts 1-3 turns, so you might wanna consider Stun Spore, depending on how many QD boosts you want to get before attacking.

Edited by Etesian

Obsidia Park while it's sunny, it's an event.

EDIT: ninja'd by Mikzal, it seems. Just so you know, Big Root doesn't increase the damage of Leech Seed. So Maybe a Zoom Lens from the O.Dept. Store can help boost the accuracy of your Sleep/Stun Powder before you get some buffs in.

Edited by Etesian

Obsidia Park while it's sunny, it's an event.

EDIT: ninja'd by Mikzal, it seems. Just so you know, Big Root doesn't increase the damage of Leech Seed. So Maybe a Zoom Lens from the O.Dept. Store can help boost the accuracy of your Sleep/Stun Powder before you get some buffs in.

I was thinking more in the direction of Giga Drain. Make it a massive, healing special monster.

TBH, i feel that chlorophyll Bulbasaur is really good, i got a timid one and with chlorophyll, it hits hard with giga drain after a growth in sunlight. XD

Sigh, ame change the event from Bulbasaur in e12 to chikorita in e13. y u do dis ame?

Edited by brianwee2013

I used Leavanny a lot in the gen 5 main games, and it was awesome, but I'm not sure how it works in Reborn.

It's amazing. Not only does Sewaddle learn Sticky Web at level 31 (must be done before evolution), it also has great STAB moves which are gotten early and quite good resistances.

It's weaknesses aren't exactly few and the gyms between it's acquisition and Noel are disadvantageous, but it almost entirely trivializes Radomus and Luna. And we've beaten the gyms of all but 2 types it's weak to.

It also has a niche in having access to Swords Dance, Agility and Baton Pass at the same time, which you'll have next to no trouble using on types it's (at least) neutral to, although it's better off just attacking (after one Agility maybe).

Edited by Etesian