Danganronpa 2 Mafia: Despair Island Remix (Day 3)

Bok Choi

I bought maneuver, which protected me against Yahy's kill attempt. I suspected they were going to target me at night, and if that were the case, I would have been left vulnerable. Now the blackened (or Yahy for that matter) still need to kill me twice if they want me dead. That's good enough for me.

Ofc, that means I'm still not Mechamaru. But I trust the killing roles to not be stupid enough to target someone I'd be protecting as Mechamaru, anyway.

...Actually, if what Ame said before is to be trusted, this check is nonsense. Cass died despite being infected by hope by Ame on the same night. And, if people are being informed of the hope infection, everyone who was truly infected and is still alive should be able to tell us. So far, we have Caimie and Alistair, I think. Any others? If so, please tell us when you were infected. Note that being infected with hope does not give me any reason to suspect you or want to eliminate you. I don't care whether Ame wins.

I'd like to believe L'Belle is the blackened. However, there's a problem with that. On N1, Mikan was dead, Akane's ability was on cooldown, and Yahy's role was revealed to all, yet they didn't die. @Yahy You didn't buy the item to protect yourself, did you? If not, the only reason I can think of for your survival is that the mafia thought there would be a trap on you... which would make Kazuichi not mafia. In that case, my primary suspect becomes Alistair.

8 minutes ago, Eviora said:

I'd like to believe L'Belle is the blackened. However, there's a problem with that. On N1, Mikan was dead, Akane's ability was on cooldown, and Yahy's role was revealed to all, yet they didn't die. @Yahy You didn't buy the item to protect yourself, did you? If not, the only reason I can think of for your survival is that the mafia thought there would be a trap on you... which would make Kazuichi not mafia. In that case, my primary suspect becomes Alistair.

They attacked Nagito and i used my shards to reveal Ame's char that night

Ok this might double post cause our wifi here is pretty bad

10 minutes ago, Eviora said:

yvy would you like to hear my thoughts on N1 besides my rudeness on last day phase?

i also want to use this post to apologize to y'all, i get anxious and really competitive once i'm playing a game, my bad

But it makes a lot more sense for them to have attacked you instead of Nagito on that night if Kazuichi was one of them. There were no other defenses left to you, and you were possibly the greatest threat of all. If they chose to attack someone else instead, I can only imagine it's because they thought killing you would cost them one of their own.

5 minutes ago, Eviora said:

But it makes a lot more sense for them to have attacked you instead of Nagito on that night if Kazuichi was one of them. There were no other defenses left to you, and you were possibly the greatest threat of all. If they chose to attack someone else instead, I can only imagine it's because they thought killing you would cost them one of their own.

Yes, that's why i considered Soda to be town on earlier charts, i would be dead by that night if he was mafia

Edited by Yahy

19 minutes ago, Eviora said:

Well the only conclusion I can think of that doesn't include L'Belle being spotless would be having Peko rack up more town kills for them. A bit of an arrogant and kinda dumb decision, but still within the realms of possibility.

I'll propose a scenario. We lynch @L'Belle, and if he happens to flip spotless, then @Yahy can kill @Alistair. How does that sound?

41 minutes ago, Yahy said:

Also @Dragoknight want to visit me simultaneously for double shards? Or you already visited me?

I suppose we could, sure.

1 minute ago, Dragoknight said:

I'll propose a scenario. We lynch @L'Belle, and if he happens to flip spotless, then @Yahy can kill @Alistair. How does that sound?

I cannot night kill alistair because he would transform and etc

The opposite would work tho, as ali doesnt transform if he gets lynched apparently, if he goes town, i kill l'belle at night (i'll die, but my young master will still be safe!)

1 minute ago, Dragoknight said:

Well the only conclusion I can think of that doesn't include L'Belle being spotless would be having Peko rack up more town kills for them. A bit of an arrogant and kinda dumb decision, but still within the realms of possibility.

I suppose we could, sure.

That doesn't quite work. If Yahy kills Alistair, he'll just become Mechamaru. Instead, we should lynch Alistair, and, if he flips spotless, have Yahy kill L'Belle. Just in case neither are mafia, we can have Caimie use Mikan's ability to protect Yahy from the trap L'Belle might set on himself out of spite.

• Global Mods

I apologise for my scummy behaviour last day phase. I had planned to use the shards on Mark without revealing I was doing so, which is why I kind of defended him heh. Chances of me dying at night would’ve been slim if I “buddied” with maf, so it would’ve worked out for me.

I think I can agree with the proposed scenarios. If it’s not Ali, I have 2 others it could possibly be, but I’ll reveal that next day phase (should the game go on that long). I have 1 hope shard left, so I won’t be able to help more than what I have already unless the game goes on longer.

[eliminate] Alistair.

I’d love to say that I was mafia, too, but I am honestly not. Would be a weird RNG if 1-4 all got mafia.

2 minutes ago, cicada said:

I apologise for my scummy behaviour last day phase. I had planned to use the shards on Mark without revealing I was doing so, which is why I kind of defended him heh. Chances of me dying at night would’ve been slim if I “buddied” with maf, so it would’ve worked out for me.

I think I can agree with the proposed scenarios. If it’s not Ali, I have 2 others it could possibly be, but I’ll reveal that next day phase (should the game go on that long). I have 1 hope shard left, so I won’t be able to help more than what I have already unless the game goes on longer.

[eliminate] Alistair.

I’d love to say that I was mafia, too, but I am honestly not. Would be a weird RNG if 1-4 all got mafia.

sis if you want you can steal from me to get more, i got a bunch of shards this night!

4 minutes ago, cicada said:

[eliminate] Alistair.

Are you saying you voted for Bean despite thinking he wasn't mafia?

Also, what does "1 - 4" mean?

11 minutes ago, Yahy said:

if both flip town, astra will have it

Hides in the corner If this situation happens, go after Nicki after I die for stealing from me.

1 minute ago, Yahy said:

sis if you want you can steal from me to get more, i got a bunch of shards this night!

It probably better if Nicki doesn't steal from you so you could get one of the things that cost 5 shards.

1 minute ago, Astra125 said:

Hides in the corner If this situation happens, go after Nicki after I die for stealing from me.

It probably better if Nicki doesn't steal from you so you could get one of the things that cost 5 shards.

😛 just playin' w u dont worry ur safe ❤️