Rejuvenation V11 | Conflicting Ren-union

Jan

53 minutes ago, kulesiak said:

Are you fighting with pokemon breedes on the south from the gym? Near the train. 3 lvl70 Audinos

I think in Nightmare City near the Toy box is there another one with better ones

Just now, kulesiak said:

Are you fighting with pokemon breedes on the south from the gym? Near the train. 3 lvl70 Audinos

Yeah but I need to get 3 pokemon to 75.  

Just now, kithas said:

I think in Nightmare City near the Toy box is there another one with better ones

Shit really? that doesn't make much sense seeing as that gym is the one that allows you to get to 75 

Spoiler

Ok so???? I just got to the point where Chapter 13 comes up.  But I'm confused.  There are two parts that didn't happen.  In V10, when Melia was giving that monologue over the ocean, at the end of it she out loud confessed her love for Venam.  But here, it didn't happen.  Also I specifically remember in V10 at one point in the game going into this underground place and fighting like 12 regigigas of differing types.  What happened to that fight??? Idk I just thought it was a cool one.  Oh well!

Just now, kulesiak said:

Someone was talking about virtual badges or something like that, and about johto gym leaders (they are the same i guess?). Could someone tell me more about this?

Go to the lab after the first gym.  There will be a person dressed in brown at a computer.  Talk to them 

1 hour ago, kenzie said:

Go to the lab after the first gym.  There will be a person dressed in brown at a computer.  Talk to them 

Thanks, got all 8 badged, ofc the miltank was the only problem. But the reward was so disappointing, since i dont need any AP

031f0b969dd922313e24b5b534235767.png

Just look, i already have all of the HM replacments.

Just now, kulesiak said:

Thanks, got all 8 badged, ofc the miltank was the only problem. But the reward was so disappointing, since i dont need any AP

031f0b969dd922313e24b5b534235767.png

Just look, i already have all of the HM replacments.

Then honestly spam rare candies.  The reward is amazing if you do it as you progress

Spoiler

Ok so. I just finished V11.  And first of all, I'm so stupid for not realizing the whole neo gearen thing (Which is hella cool btw) Second of all, what the HELL was that in the past thing??????? Who/what the hell is the MC and what the fuck happened to them in Hiyoshi City????? Also, the tournament so far has been fucking dope and I honestly feel like I would be a part of Bladestar irl.  Flora is absolutely right about a lot of what she said, irl and in GDC.  Anyway, I'm super hyped to see how (if) Erin gets through the attack and what the fallout of it is.  I really hope that the next part is out soon, I love his game so much and that was SUCH a fucking cliffhanger omfg.  But deadass, this is a great game and I am so excited to see what happens next.  Take your time Jan, don't rush yourself! Idk if I'll reset for the next update, depends on how long it takes.  Ren still pisses me off and I want to know why he stayed in the damn team after he found out Melia is still alive damnit!!! Aaaaaa anyway, I love this game so much and the story is SO FUCKIN GOOD!!!!! Ok, that's all for now bye!

Just now, kithas said:

I think nothing for the moment, as the pink box from Nancy for example... Maybe future quests or something!

Don't even get me started on the "Mysterious Black Box" from Nancy....... Jan DEFINITELY plays Kingdom Hearts I swear to god XD