Hello there!

Wolfiesrule

Hi there! I'm Wolfiesrule.

I've been playing some fan-made Pokemon games for a while. Obviously this is one of them :D. I'm a brand new trainer. My trainer name is Chazz, because I thought the male sprite looked like Chazz Princeton from Yu-Gi-Oh GX. Right now my team is Finn the Fennekin, Warbeak the Pidgey (named after a Redwall character), and Vitani the Meowth. I know it's really not the greatest team out there, but I like these Pokemon.

On a different note, how do I change my username? I really don't want to have me email as my username...

First of all, welcome to Reborn!

Enjoy your stay and don't be a stranger to ask for help you might need. Regarding your username, I thinkkkkkk you should probably take that up with one of the forum admins ~ (By which I mean most likely approach Amethyst or Ikaru to assist in these matters through PM, they can surely help you out.)

:]

Welcome to Reborn! Community rules to your left, search bar above that, Showdown server above THAT. Status bar (for whatever's on your mind) is below the rules, don't mix those up if you can help it, for your own lack of embarrassment. Enjoy your mandatory permanent stay here at Reborn, and I'll see you around!

Welcome to the Forums, hope you enjoy your time here and don't be afraid to ask question whenever you're stuck on something. Also, make sure to at least search up the problem you're having to see if it's already been posted so you don't have to make a thread for it.

welcome too the forums!

just gonna sate this now: there is a certain scrub around these parts that likes to get lucky with battles~ if you ever see this certain scrub, by all means, beat him up with your awesome battling skills~

just saying~

enjoy your stay!!!

Hello Wolfiesrule.

I agree, wolves are awesome. Owls are cool too, don't you think?

I'm sure one of our badmins would be happy to change your name seeing as it is a mistake on your part.

Hope you haven't gotten too many emails from weirdos on this forum.

Anyway, welcome to the forum.

Love,
Dark

Welcome to Reborn!

So anywho, I'll show you around.

There's cookies to your left and our fellow members wrapped in straitjackets to your right.

There's cake too, but those are mine.

Don't touch okay?

I hope you enjoy your stay and have fun!

I recommend you get yourself an Espurr. Quite a good Pokemon early game and male Meowstic with Prankster can be great for setting up screens. You'll find it somewhere in the Peridot ward as an event Pokemon. You have to give money to a homeless dude a few times to gain access to the house though as he's blocking the way.

Well met Wolfiesrule.

Welcome to Reborn!

If you have yet to ask about name issues, take it up to "Ikaru" because that way we make him work \o/

No really, Ikaru is the guy for forum issues~

Anyway I hope you like blue cuz you're getting converted like right now like

WOLOLO \o/

Enjoy your eternal stay here in Reborn, because the door only opens from the outside :]

I'll see you around

Welcome! Hit up Ikaru or Lil' Danny if you want a username change. They're forum admins and they can absolutely help you change your username. Anyway, enjoy your time here!

oh this channel :D