Side Quest Guide

Hypa

1 hour ago, gryson said:

well, that's the way i did it, but it's kinda lame

so i thought there was a better way

I did this with a shuppet.Kecleon would try to use sucker punch and I would use curse and will o wisp.I took out 3 kecleons with a easy curse because AI would just use sucker punch.Finally I found a way out.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Hello everyone,
I'm writing here because I have 2 questions:

1. I'm doing the helpcenter quest in GDC with Joy and somehow I don't know how to continue in it, when she says you need to 'investigate' at the PokéStar Studio. I've been there at diffrent times in the day, tried out multiple wheaters, but don't seem to hit on anything that could bring me further.

2. The well in Darchlight woods clearly is an indication of the follow up with the Narcissa quest, as it involved the Odd Key. Is it possible to trigger the event of it somehow ? As the only info you get is from someone telling you the myth about talking to 30 people before interacting with it.

Edited by Ekounerio
Wrong name :D

5 minutes ago, Ekounerio said:

Hello everyone,
I'm writing here because I have 2 questions:

1. I'm doing the helpcenter quest in GDC with Joy and somehow I don't know how to continue in it, when she says you need to 'investigate' at the PokéStar Studio. I've been there at diffrent times in the day, tried out multiple wheaters, but don't seem to hit on anything that could bring me further.

2. The well in Darchwood lights clearly is an indication of the follow up with the Narcissa quest, as it involved the Odd Key. Is it possible to trigger the event of it somehow ? As the only info you get is from someone telling you the myth about talking to 30 people before interacting with it.

1. If I remember correctly, try going south of the pokestar place and interact with people close to that herb shop (where you got the nightmare medalion). I think you have to talk to people at the building next door. Then run around some more and someone will interact with you if I am not mistaken.

2. I assume it's just the way to get Spiritomb? Don't know about Narcissa with this.

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 11/18/2016 at 1:33 PM, Hypa said:

Okay Guys let me know if this guide needs updating and how badly it needs updating, if it does ill start a new playthrough n get what i need, Sorry for being off so long guys work has been busy so hit me up ill get it done over the weekend!!

hypa away! - zooms off like a superhero-

this guide does need to be updated to version ten