[OOC] ANKL: A New Kind of Life. Or How to Kill a Goddess (Sign-ups closed)

Shamitako

Behold, insta-reboot. This is a (mostly) brand new OP to go with a hopefully brand new start. Feel free to join even if you weren't in the old ANKL

Setting:

So, like, hi and stuff. I'm Alexus, Goddess of Luck and Dreams, I'm here in your head to tell you all about your life. See, you're a girl in second-stage schooling. That means you're between the ages of twelve and eighteen. The school year is just beginning and you've been enrolled in the brand new Opium Institute [OI], run by the famously infamous Helen Opium. This institution is in the middle of the country of a Kalo, one of the three lands on the planet known as Alex (it's named after me owo). We'll cover the rest later, but for now let's just focus on Kalo. Kalo is a "theocracy" run by a group of priestesses, followers of my younger sister Kallisto, who make all the laws and usually won't let anyone argue with them. It's really kind of dumb and nobody likes it, but most people are also fine with their laws so they ignore it and live life lifely.

Meanwhile, as mentioned, OI is run by Helen Opium. Mrs. Opium is a very rich lady with a lot of influence who is known for speaking out against the government. If she weren't super rich she'd probably have been executed for treason. There's two reasons why your mom might have sent you here: Either she really hates the government or she wants you to have the best education possible. But what does that really matter? You're in high school, politics couldn't possibly effect you...

Oh and just FYI, you won't remember any of this when you wake up, but hopefully your subconscious will help you trust us Goddesses a little more tomorrow

NEways, go talk to the others now, they'll tell you all about why you matter and stuff

Plot:

Greetings, my name is Nayru, Goddess of Reason and the Mind. Alexus says I have to tell you about some stuff that you won't remember anyways. It seems silly to me but I owe her a favor so here I am.

As it stands, the four of us Goddesses are dead. We screwed up several thousand years back and our powers imploded. However, our souls remained intact and an unknown force manage to salvage us and place us into human bodies. For the most part we've forgotten who we are and have lived as normal girls. However, it is possible for our minds to awaken and regain much of our power. When this occurs, the one who brought us back sends their forces to capture us. And that's why we need your help, we'll unlock the latent powers housed within your soul in return for your pledge to fight to protect us from this foe

The Lines of Belief:

Hello there, I am the Goddess of Faith and Love, Kallisto. I am here to tell you about the Lines of Belief, a declaration of which goddess you choose to follow. On your first year in second stage schooling every girl is required to declare a line. In addition many choose to define themselves as either "practicing" or "nonpracticing" to differentiate between whether they believe their goddess is real and they follow her or if they simply chose the Line they liked best. Laylites are almost never nonpracticing, as they are more of a cult than simply a group of believers

Kallistles, believing in Faith and Love

Those who follow me hold fast to their faith and attempt to spread it with love. They are like a beacon to lead those who have gone astray back onto their lines

Alexians, Wandering in Luck and Dreams

My dear sister Alexus and her beloved Luck. Her followers trust in the tides of the world to carry them, using their hopes and dreams to remind them of their goals without getting swept away

Nayrists, Studying Reason and the Mind

Nayrists attempt to understand the world through logic, but keep the soul in the back of their minds so that they don't forget their humanity

Laylites, Consuming Power and Fear

And finally we have Layla's followers. These are the people who chase down true power. However conversely they are to have a fear of themselves that prevents them from going too far. Sadly, most of her followers nowadays have forgotten this and instead us fear as a tool for gaining power

Power:

L-Layla here, I'm gonna tell you about how the powers you get will work... You see, you get an element and a modifier. The element is what your powers are made of and the modifier specifies how they work. Every element has an amplifier, another element that it conducts and that conducts it

Elements (Original revision):

Darkness

This is the power of fear, an element made of pure blackness. Its amplifier is Water

Fire

The element tied to faith which burns away everything in its path. It's amplifier is Soul

Hope

Basically just a fancy white light, has special interactions with a few modifiers, otherwise just unmatched raw power. Its amplifier is Thunder

Ice

Precise and accurate freezing powers. Its amplifier is Light

Light

Useless shiny power. Most modifiers it just heals things where other elements would damage. Its amplifier is Ice

Thunder

Electric powers. Generally raw power like Hope, but less focused and a bit more versatile. Its amplifier is Hope

Soul

The power to perfectly control oneself, or sometimes manipulate others with the right modifier. Its amplifier is Fire

Water

Wild and dangerous rapids, but refreshing and soothing calm as well. Water both heals and hurts, but neither to any extreme. The most versatile element by far. Its amplifier is Darkness

Much better revision:

Alright, so, I realized I was actually really unclear as to what the elements did, lemme try to fix that (note: I'm not including special interactions for specific modifiers here, but I'll try to mention them if a character gets them)

Thunder

The most damaging element when used directly. Thunder hurts. There's not really much more to it than that

Ice

The most precise element. When used effectively, it can even outdamage Thunder. However Ice is very fragile and not suited for direct confrontation

Water

Equal parts damage and defense, with a touch of healing. Water can basically do anything, but doesn't do anything very well. It's slightly more suited towards defense due to having both defense and healing aspects

Fire

Fire is essentially water without the healing. It has similar damage and defense capabilities. To make up for the healing loss, it gains the ability to function beyond the user's influence. Which is to say, the user can start the element going but let it continue on its own

Darkness

Darkness has fairly weak damage, but makes up for it by adding a "fear" modifier to all instances of damage dealt. Meaning that when a Darkness something or other hits you, they don't hurt much, but they can whittle you down by striking at your deepest fears

Light

Light is a healing element. With it, most instances of "damage" are replaced with "healing." It can still deal a small amount of damage, but it will generally be abysmal compared to the healing output

Soul

Soul is unbreakable defenses. Its offensive abilities are trash, but trying to break through the Soul element directly with anything but Hope is entirely pointless. And even with Hope can be a struggle

Hope

Hope is unmatched raw power. Meaning that in a battle of force it will win against even Thunder. It doesn't do all the much damage, but no other element can overcome it directly

Damage rankings:

Thunder

Ice

Hope

Fire/Water

Darkness

Soul

Light

Thunder, Ice, Fire, and Darkness are all offensively oriented. While Hope, Soul, Light, and Water are defensively oriented

And I have no clue what you're talking about when you say this sounds suspiciously like the way the modifiers are set up *Whistles innocently*

Modifiers:
Adept

An Adept is granted the power to manipulate the pure form of their element, they have the most control over their element of any modifier, but their element itself is weak in their hands. For example, a Light Adept can manipulate Light in any way they like, but it will be very dim compared to other modifiers, and its healing powers will be subpar

Blade

The blade is able to summon swords of pure elemental power. These weapons require precision and skill to operate well, and are useless outside the wielder's grasp. With proper discipline, a Blade may become nearly unstoppable.

Elemental

The Elemental is granted the power to literally become their element. Becoming your element can allow you to evade assault, or just walk up to your opponent and blow them away. For those of the Soul element, this also allows their Soul to leave their body and travel about. Those of the Light element will heal themselves and surrounding allies at an accelerated rate, though they become extremely vulnerable to attack and basically any assault will disperse them.

Eye

The Eye is a great illusionist, able to project images and constructs with their powers and trick opponents. Most elements this also allows them to form makeshift weapons similar to the Blade's sword, though these will dissipate quite easily. The Eye must be crafty to be successful. Those of the Light element will no longer posses healing powers, but will instead become capable of creating extremely complicated and realistic illusions that will only fall apart if the viewer tries to touch something that isn't there (a rock can feel like a cup, but air cannot). Those possessing the Soul element will be able to project images directly into their targets mind so that only they and their singular target will be able to see them, and these projections will be completely foolproof so long as the Eye is able to trick their target. Those possessing the Hope element will not create illusions, but will instead become able to predict their opponents movements and sometimes even dream the future

Fury

A Fury may surround themselves in raw element to guard themselves and harm anyone who dares come near their elemental tempest

Pulse

A Pulse can send out short bursts of power from their hands to strike foes. They can also charge up a more powerful blast that will unleash all around them

Shield

The Shield does exactly as the name suggests, they may manifest a force-field of their element around themselves and others. Their defense is beyond compare, but they have no offense without innovation. Those of the Light element will, however, reflect attacks. Those with Soul will not be able to guard others, but their own defenses will be the hardest to penetrate of all elements. And those with Hope may empower allies but cannot shield themselves

Vine

The Vine can shoot out wild strands of their element towards their foes. These may stab and grasp, though they are easily dispersed. Those of the Hope, Darkness, and Light elements will not create solid vines, but instead their vines will pass through solid matter. Hope empowering those it passes through. Darkness frightening. And Light healing.

Additional Modifier info from the previous OOC:

Since I can't do a graph, take two tables instead

In order of most offensive to most defensive:

Pulse

Elemental

Blade

Vine

Adept

Fury

Eye

Shield

In order of most control to most wild:

Adept

Blade

Eye

Shield

Pulse

Elemental

Fury

Vine

Adept and Blade are the control pair

Fury and Vine are the wild pair

Elemental and Pulse are the offense pair

Eye and Shield are the defense pair

You'll also note that offense tends to be more wild, while defense is generally more controlled. That's completely unimportant and is just how things worked out

I will say that even if it wasn't prior planning, the Offensive powers should have ended up being much more wild than most of the Defensive ones. Why? Defense at least with energy forms ((which the elements are very much so.)) is a about focusing something at a point or multiple points. Offense doesn't need any focus or at least nearly as much unless you are trying to strike with precision. Scattershots would tend to be the best way to attack or at least cover a big area.

Blade uses precision and therefore more or less defies what one would think of it. It is a Offensive Power, that requires the precsion of a Defensive power. Funnily enough there is also a defensive power that works in the same opposite way. Fury is a defensive power that uses the uncontrollable nature of Offensive powers to work.

Therefore, True Offensive powers are Pulse and Elemental.

While Eye and Shield or the True Defense Powers.

Adept lies in the middle, being neither offensive of Defense. It is a true balance, not being crazy good at either discipline, but it is not bad at any either.

Blade is Offensive, but uses a Defensive Powers mindset. It's power comes from precision and control rather than emotion and reckless abandon.

Fury is the opposite It is the power to defend with emotion rather than focus.

So where the hell does this leave Vine? You haven't mentioned Vine Hukuna Sensei!!!

Well, Vine is very much a variable. It can be both Defense and Offense easily. This is probably why it has the least control over all the other powers. It is the antithesis to Adept almost in that it can do both pricneples, but instead of perfect control over them, you have 0. This is why Vine is more powerful than Adept, but they don;t have any precision over what they are doing.

So if you didn;t plan this I would be surprised. ((which I am totally not, because I do this shit by accident all the time.))

Each has it's opposite in what it can do, and fro both Defense and Offense, there is a power that works off the principles of the other, and applies it to itself. And then, there are both of the Balanced Powers, that have the EXACT opposite weaknesses.

Each of these Modifiers has it exact opposite, and the thing that is different to it in every way. And there is in fact, perfect balance between all of the ones that exist in theory.

Basically, the Flow charts would look a bit odd but.

True Offense: Elemental, Pulse

Precision Offense: Blade

Jacks of all trades: Adept through complete control, Vine through complete lack of control

Wild Defense: Fury

True Defense: Eye, Shield.

Anyway, that is Hukuna done rambling fro a bit and just me commented on just how well lain out the Modifiers already are. The other elements etc... should really add to the overall dynamics of the modifiers and will definitely make it interesting to see how they are play together once added together.

Other Stuff and Charrie Forms:
Okay, so that was a lot of stuff, and there's a couple more things.

• Your character can have basically any color of eyes or hair you like, within reason (so like, try to stick to dull-ish hair colors). Except they can't have red hair. Red hair is extremely rare and only the royal family of Nayo and a few rich families around Alex have it. Any who somehow manage it by mutation are either killed or adopted by one of the aforementioned families
  • Darker skins tones aren't that common either. Thanks to the climate, most everyone is really pale. This doesn't mean you can't have dark skin, it just means people will bully you for being different
  • Only those in the line of the priestesses of Kallisto (the ruling body of Kalo) can have the letter K in their first name
  • You get to select your modifier, but your element will be assigned

Terms, Titles, and Honorifics

Behold, random information that I'm tired of revealing as-needed and will thus be dumping on you all at once. Just some different ways of referring to people depending on status

[FirstName]: Referring to someone by just their first name is a sign of familiarity and friendship. Use this by default with younger siblings or after becoming friends with someone. Adults may also use this when referring to those of equal status such as coworkers

[LastName]: Using only a last name is the standard way of referring to someone of a lower status than yourself. Use this with your underclassmen or direct subordinates. If someone is beneath you simply due to you having a very high status and are not your direct subordinate, refer to them by their respectful title

Miss [FirstName]: A respectful way of referring to someone of a higher status than yourself. Use this with upperclassmen and young adults

Miss [LastName]: A somewhat informal way of referring to a direct superior or authority figure. Use this for teachers and the like, or during casual conversation with your boss

Mother [LastName]: Used to refer to the leader of any group that works with children. Used for the headmaster of schools, the head librarian at a library, the head doctor at a children's hospital, etc

[FirstName]-sih (pronounced like "see"): An honorific appended onto the names of elder siblings when speaking to them

Sister/Sis: Used by very close siblings or twins to refer to each other, Occasionally used between childhood friends

Made [LastName]: The more formal way of talking to a direct superior, may also be used with indirect superiors (but usually you can get away with Miss [LastName] for those who are authoritative but have no actual say over what you do)

Lady [FirstName]: The way to refer to someone of noteworthy social status when no more specific title applies. Also used to refer to the goddesses

Stole [HonoraryName]: Used when referring to Kallistle priestesses. Their honorary name is always exactly three letters and may be reused to refer to a successor which they trained

Estole [HonoraryName]: Used only for the head priestess of Kallisto. The current holder is Estole Syv

Ustole [FirstName] (Long U): The equivalent of Miss [FirstName] for those from the line of Kallisto that have yet to earn their three-letter title or have no intent of doing so. Notably, almost all have the letter K in their name. Use this instead of Miss for upperclassmen of the priestess line

Nigh [FirstName]: Used to refer to Nayru in some situations, as well as to refer to the leader of Nayo, currently Nigh Abigail

Madam [LastName]: Used for devout Laylites or those with reclusive natures. Considered to be a tad insulting, but it's not socially acceptable to act on this insult directly

Madame [LastName]: Used to refer to a woman who openly takes no sexual interest in other women. It's pronounced like "Adam." It is not considered disrespectful, but neither is it respectful. Used in place of "Miss [LastName]." Initially coined to refer to a group of Laylites who claimed that their goddess advocated love of men

Gall: The general term for talking to a man whose name you don't know. Otherwise his first name should be used (And said with all the spite for males you can muster)

Mack: A derogatory term for girls who take after their father

Beard: An insulting term for an unattractive woman

Lad [FirstName]: The way to refer to a man who has acquired social status

Tule: A derogatory term for a man who has acquired social status

Scar: Used to refer to a woman who has given up her social status to a man. Formally she should be referred to in the same way as a normal man

Biset: Used to refer to a woman who is subservient to a man with social status

Fog: Refers to males who would have the audacity to take sexual interest in each other. Also used for both men and women who have given up on life but haven't chosen to die (both meanings referring to the concept of losing one's way)

Warble: A derogatory term for a woman who wishes to be a man

Marble: A derogatory term for a man who wishes to be a woman

Cock: An even more derogatory term for a man who would dare to defy his place and society and wish to be a woman

Crim: A derogatory term used to refer to redheads by those who dislike the bonus social status they gain at birth

Narf: A derogatory term for someone with dark skin

EDIT: For the fun of it, I colored all the ones I made up/changed while typing this

Finally, read through these simple and slightly unclear rules that I was too lazy to change significantly:

1. Use common RP sense
  2. Respect other RPers and myself
  3. Don't bother writing gore or sexual stuff. The fights are magic and romance should stay on the backburner Keep gore and sexual things from being too excessive. It's going to be there, but I'd like to keep it safe for reborn
  4. Have fun
  5. Yell at me whenever I say something corny

Explanation for R3 change:

So, when I initially decided to put up this RP, it was supposed to be a largely positive roleplay in an extremely fucked up world. The plan was "world is messed up, characters find goddesses and help fix it." But that was never ANKL. ANKL is a world which does everything in its power to break its residents. Every step is taken backwards, every plea for help goes unheard, each breath a desperate gasp for air that could run out at any moment. So when I made this reboot, I was torn. Did I want to continue with the "save the broken world" version of ANKL or did I wish to follow its true form? With the mention of a "descendant of Adam" I have committed to the latter

So if you were looking for Nayru to bring reason to the madness, for Kallisto to tear down the fanatic Kallistle matriarchy, for Layla to storm in and save the day, or for Alexus to end the nightmare, you're looking in the wrong place. ANKL, both the goddesses and the world, are born of myself; any who defy me will find themselves crushed beneath my heel. This is my dollhouse, and you are my dolls

Forum Name: [Duh]
Character Name: [First and last]
Age: [12-18. Include birthdays. School starts on January 7th 1040, which is a Tuesday in this universe]
Personality: [Just a bit about who your character is]
Appearance: [Great detail is unnecessary, just give everyone else enough to describe your character IC]
Line of Belief: [Fill in which Line you're character has professed to and whether they're practicing or not]
Modifier: [No more than two characters, goddesses not included, may possess the same modifier]
Other: [Anything else?]

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Accepted Characters:

Reinたん, Acquiちゃん

Forum Name: Acquiescence / Code: PIRULUK

Character Name: Purity Revynjahlsmyrl (Reh-vin-yaz-merl), Alias "Rein"
Personality: The first thing to note about Purity is that she hates her name. She hates it to the point where she refuses to go by it, always introducing herself as "Rein" instead. Her greatest desire in life is to get to whatever age marks the legal limit for applying for a legislative name change. Anyone who calls her by her name is likely to end up getting hit in some way. On the whole, Purity is a very quiet, reserved, extremely violent girl. Violence is often her first answer to any problem. It is also often her second, third, fourth and fifth answer. She rarely speaks, and tends to keep to herself. If you slight her, she will not say anything, and will probably not show any form of reaction other than silently attacking you viciously. Her personality has led to her being mostly isolated from others around her, and she doesn't really mind - it takes effort to constantly punch people who annoy you after all. However, despite her violent tendencies, she is not an impulsive person. Purity is more than capable of reasoned thinking and rational decision making - it's just too much trouble most of the time.

Appearance: Purity is slightly shorter than the average 15-year-old. She has shoulder-length silver hair that she pulls back in a ponytail, holding it in place with a cyan heart-shaped hairclip. Her skin falls on the paler side, and her eyes are a vivid green. This combination of features, along with her usual stoic expression, has led some to remark that her face has a doll-like quality, a remark which Purity neither appreciates nor takes offense at. Clothing-wise, She normally dresses casually, as it's too much trouble to put on anything more elaborate. She is most frequently seen in a simple blouse-skirt combo, with the occasional baby blue cardigan. The colors she wears around varies greatly, as she mostly just grabs whatever's closest to her. However, if her parents are around, they have an annoying tendency to put her into elaborate dresses in the Lolita fashion, which Purity harbors a strong distaste for.
Line of Belief: Practicing Laylite

Element: Thunder

Modifier: Elemental

Madame Arturia, Murdoc the Ascended

Forum Name: King Murdoc
Character Name: Arturia Eberhardt
Personality: Quiet up until a topic she is interested in/argues about comes up; then she is difficult to shut up. A bit awkward when first meeting people, but fairly friendly overall. Strong sense of right and wrong, with a short temper. Intellectual, but liable to rash actions when under pressure. She's fairly good at reining in her temper but can get a bit. . . explosive. . . when pushed to a limit. She has a nearly irrepressible urge to correct misinformation, which can get on the nerves of some, but it is rarely intended as an insult. She also has a bit of a superiority complex.
Appearance: Slightly on the tall side with very long silver hair (which is usually kept back by virtue of its own mass). Has a middling build, not too skinny or robust. Usually dresses conservatively, but tends to veer between extremes of formal and casual. Blue eyes.
Line of Belief: Nonpracticing Nayrist
Element: Light
Modifier: Fury

Emberlyせんぱい, Hukunaせんせい

Forum Name: Hukuna ((this will always be in the name somewhere.))
Character Name: Emberly "Drake" Everburn
Personality: An over the top, loud, and fiery young woman. Emberly is passionate about anything she cares about, though tends to not give a damn about other things. She is a free spirit and one that strives to be the best at things she likes. She will passionately fight to the end for the things she believes. However, she is a bit of an airhead at times. Her fiery personality and led many to likening her to a Dragon, due to how wild and strong her personality is.
Physical Appearance: Emberly has Ember Orange Hair that flows all over the place. Her eyes are a deep sparkling green. She is around 6 feet tall, which is rather tall for a girl. However, the rest of her appearance highly varies. Emberly doesn't have much of a care for what she looks like, if she is presentable etc... So it is rather ramshackle at times.
Line of Belief: Nonpracticing Kallistle

Element: Soul

Ms. Sion, Sensual Lesbian (Hiss)

Forum Name: Hiss13

Character Name: Sion Sanctis

Personality: She's a fairly snarky girl who uses that facade to mask an inferiority complex she harbors. As a result, she does tend to push people away from her leaving her quite lonely and awkward. As a result of her inferiority complex, she has developed a tendency to be heavily critical and overuse her observational skills. Despite that, she is kind-hearted to the point where her words betray her actions many times. She is the type who dislikes arguments. However, her temper is very easily triggered leading to her inadvertently pushing people further away. 

Appearance: She stands at 5'6" and has a fairly slender figure concealed under a variety of black and white lolita dresses. She sports long black hair that reaches to above her waist and blue eyes. 

Line of Belief: Laylite

Element: Ice
Modifier: Pulse

Princess Arya Wraith, Stratos

Forum Name:
Stratos
Character Name:
Arya Wisteria Wraith
Personality:
An INFJ. with a will and determination strong enough to stand by her convictions nigh to the point of pure stubbornness, often leaving her vulnerable to criticisms and challenges given her tendency to take such things more personally than she should. Aside from her strong-willed nature however, Arya's greatest strength by far is her level of perceptiveness and insight, able to easily see through dishonesty and manipulation, as well as notice the subtle details and patterns by which people and events are entwined, making her more than capable of peeling back the mere surface in order to reveal the true heart of the matter; however, this great attention to minute detail also manifests itself in the form of perfectionism: a trait most easily noticeable whenever she's busy working furiously on a sketch, constantly tweaking and trying to improve things until she feels it's finally "Just right", to the point where she'll even start to grow more and more frustrated at herself if she feels the final product still isn't up to maximum par despite her best efforts.

Though she is more than willing to listen to and help others solve their own issues, she is ironically an incredibly private individual, finding it difficult to open up about personal matters even in the presence of those she's come to know and trust.
Appearance:
A petite girl with a minkin bust and a pale complexion, standing approximately 5'5" and 47Kg. Locks of hair whiter than virgin snow drape her shoulders and down to her mid back, interrupted only by the shock of raven black hair forming her bangs and framing her heart shaped face. Her monolid eyes are a deep, dark grey reminiscent of a storm cloud, while her nose is small and snub. Her typical attire consists of warm colored clothing contrasted by black, most often in the form of a light blouse beneath a simple, black cotton jacket and a similarly dark, ruffled skirt and black leggings coming up to about mid-thigh along with black boots.
Line of Belief:
Practicing Nayrist
Modifier:
Eye
Element:
Time
Other:
She has a photographic memory, along with an incredible amount of talent and skill with a sketchpad and writing utensil; to the point where she's even been outright called a prodigy by those who've managed to catch glimpses of her work.

Madam Lana, Chimchain

Forum Name: Chimchain
Character Name: Lana Everhart
Personality: A caring and friendly girl. She lacks confidence and is shy when she meets someone for the first time so she tends to act excessively polite. Lana will open up more in smaller groups (max 2-3 others) but only if she’s comfortable with everyone around. Surprisingly, Lana does not back down from a fight when she strongly believes in the cause she’s defending.
Appearance: Lana has long brown hair that she often ties in a ponytail. If not, it reaches just over her shoulders. She has deep green eyes, has a normal build stands at 5’5”. She always wears something comfortable.
Line of Belief: Practicing Alexian
Element: Darkness
Other: She loves singing when she thinks no one can hear her.

Jasmineさま, that one Sketchy guy

Forum Name: Shadow Sketches
Character Name: Jasmine Lee Rose (Most call her Lee)

Personality: The first impression most get when they meet Lee is that she's very passive aggressive, she only does things when she gets something out of it. Everything she does must benefit her in some way, she wont see a point in doing it otherwise. She can seem very cold as she doesn't pay attention to others unless she wants to. She doesn't care what others think of her or do unless it affects her directly. Rarely will she talk to others and when she does it'll be blunt and to the point, she doesn't dance around the topic. Fights aren't a common occurrence for her but she's not afraid to stand her ground when push comes to shove, though most will leave her alone rather than antagonize her. For the most part she'll be doing her own thing and not bothering anyone. Headphones in ears as she's lost in her own world.

Appearance: Lee is slightly tall, her lean body being around 5'8. She's pretty skinny and barely has any chest to speak of, it's not completely flat but nothing to write home about either. Her skin tone is noticeably pale with little to no blemishes. She keeps her dark purple hair cut short, her bangs slightly falling over her pale blue eyes but not completely covering them. Her face is decorated by piercings with a silver ring pierced through the left side of her bottom lip, a silver ring piercing through one of her nostrils, as well as three silver ring piercings near the top of each ear.

She is always seen wearing very lax clothing, mostly just t-shirts, hoodies, and jeans. Her trademark outfit is a grey hoodie over a black shirt, as well as dark blue jeans that hug her legs with black combat boots on her feet.

Line of Belief: Nonpracticing Alexian

Element: Earth
Modifier: Blade
Other: Don't be a bitch annoying and you'll get along just fine.

Her Excellency Esyllt Morrianas, Sugarkain owo

Forum Name: Stalkerkain
Character Name: Esyllt Morrianas
Personality: Reckless often without reason, Esyllt has always believed taking risks, so long as the odds are in her favor. Whenever something goes awry, she’s able to maintain a perfect cool; enough to manipulate everything around her to her own tempo. Her confidence tends to reassure those around her, but tends to get people involved with whatever she has going at the time.
Appearance: Esyllt has black, wavy hair which falls a little past her shoulders. She always wears a warming smile on her face, but often times or not, people think she’s just plotting something mischievous. Caring not for what others think of her, she wears simple and comfortable clothing. For her, simple is best.
Element: Hope
Modifier: Vine

Doctor Riv, Jory

Forum Name: Jory
Character Name: Hailey Rivers (goes by "Riv")
Personality: Hailey puts her studies first. She cares a great deal about school, and this shows through her highly inquisitive nature as well as her relentless classroom participation. Despite her studiousness, she manages to be very laid back and friendly. Although she's not always around for social events, she's an amicable girl and given the opportunity loves interacting with people her own age. Going with the flow often, she tends toward the bubbly side. She is quite easily excitable. This combined with her inquisitiveness often leads her into situations both interesting and awkward. Although she's quite book smart, she tends to be equally naive and is often the last to get a joke (making her the butt of some of them). Lastly, she is an extremely loyal friend. Although not combative by nature, she will fight to defend those she cares about.
Appearance: Hailey is by no means a large girl. Standing at a below average 5'3", she has to look up to most people. She is thin and does not have a large chest. She usually wears a pair of small glasses with silver frames along only the top to read; however, her vision is good enough to see without them (they are reading glasses, after all). Her eyes are a deep sapphire blue and her hair is a dark raven color that, in the right light, seems to have deep navy blue tones. However, she has dyed it a royal blue (kind of like my bold text actually).
Line of Belief: Practicing Nayrist
Modifier: Adept

Sir Anita the Flat, Ken-Ken

Forum Name: K_H
Character Name: Anita Lotensio
Personality: She's a "type 2" kuudere, and she's both intelligent and quick on her feet in terms of thinking, though she can be a bit rash when under pressure. When making decisions, she's a bit stubborn at first, but she's able to change her mind about something if one tries hard enough to convince her that something is not a good idea.
Appearance: 6' 0", jet-black hair, and purplish-blue eyes that are so dark that they verge on being black. She's got pale skin, even by OI's standards, She's rather slender compared to most of her scholmates, and she doesn't have much of a chest. It's not that she doesn't have one, It's just smaller than most of her schoolmates'.
Modifier: Shield
Element: Water
Other: Her mom sent her to OI for both of the reasons stated. She wants her daughter to be extremely well-educated, and also dislikes the government. Not enough to openly voice her opinions, but she still dislikes it nonetheless.

NPCs

Lexi Aislin

Character Name: Lexi Aislin
Personality: Lexi is that one girl who never seems fazed by anything around her. She's known as a bit of a clown, but she would really prefer to be known for being a great friend. Her maturity fluctuates between being ten and being thirty. One minute she'll be laughing hysterically at your misfortune, and the next she'll be consoling you over a loss. All in all, Lexi is really unpredictable, but does her best to be a good friend
Appearance: Lexi is fairly tall with sky blue eyes and medium-length brown hair that is usually held back in a ponytail with a french (or whatever it would be called without France :P ) braid across the right side of her head. Her wardrobe is mostly of a sky blue, pale pink, and white color scheme and is mostly comprised of miniskirts and t-shirts. She's of average height and is extremely thin, possessing a nearly perfect figure that she is quite proud of
Elements: Water/Hope
Other: Quite obviously the incarnation of Alexus

Natalie Opium

Character Name: Natalie Opium
Personality: Natalie is blunt and harsh, refusing to put up with any opinion but her own. Her attitude is one of general superiority, and she always acts like she's better than most everyone else. She's the Alpha Bitch for the school's main group of mean girls but is rarely directly involved in their schemes. She's known for being snarky and snobby and most girls generally avoid her at all costs. Long story short, she's a generic rich snob.

However most of this is just a facade, she's actually quite the caring person when she wants to be, but she has a strong inferiority complex that she tends to overcorrect for, resulting in her attitude
Appearance: Natalie's appearance matches with her personality. Her face looks stone cold and her lavender eyes are almost always looking down her sharp nose at whomever she is speaking to--though that might just be because of her glasses. She usually wears pale greens and lavenders, her tops almost always being expensive plaid shirts (plaid is "in" right now) and her deep blue jeans are custom made just for her. She usually wears short heels, adding to her aura of superiority. Her most important feature, however, is her cherry red hair. She is only in her high position because of this fortunate mutation. She wears it short and straight, and is far from being above lording it over everyone around her. She's also quite tall, something she hardly finds upsetting
Elements: Ice/Soul
Other: The adopted daughter of Helen Opium, a famed diplomat and the woman the school is named after. She's also the incarnation of Nayru

Katherine Lucille

Character Name: Kathrine Lucille
Personality: Katherine is easily one of the greatest philosophers in history. Though young, she has matched her wits against some of the highest ranking Kallistle priestesses and left them flustered. However, her controversial ideas have made her a bit of a pariah, and it was only by the greatest risk that Helen Opium offered her a position at OI
Appearance: Long wavy blonde hair that shines like the sun. Golden eyes of equal brightness. Full and flush skin, darker than most of the other teachers. She usually wears a long orange skirt and one of her many intricately designed turtlenecks. Though she usually comes off as soft, she has little tolerance for goofing off in her classroom and she is fully capable of a stern glare. She's fairly tall, but doesn't stand out too much
Line of Belief: Practicing Kallistle
Elements: Fire/Light
Other: She is not a student, but rather a teacher at OI. Also Kallisto

Lilith Perdita

Character Name: Lilith Perdita
Personality: Lilith is lonely and afraid. She's been told all her life that she is supposed to push others away and that friendships will only hinder her rise to power and is thus afraid to start them. She often scares people away with her sickly-looking eyes that always focus directly on the eyes of any who speak to her. Her strength as a human being has long failed her, she lives now as a confused shell that desperately wishes she were something more
Appearance: Lilith is probably most recognized by her pale yellow eyes and jet black curls which she tries, and fails, to hold back in a neat bun. She wears mostly pale yellows, reds, and black. She also generally wears the minimum allowed by the school dress code, that generally being a tank top and short jean shorts over tights. And as per the Generic Darkness law, her nails are painted black. She's of a small stature, and really hates that she's almost always the shortest in the room, being not even five feet tall yet
Elements: Thunder/Darkness
Modifier: Vine
Other: Catching on yet?

Sharp Aker

Character Name: Sharp Aker
Personality: Sharp is a decisive and direct person. He's not blunt or rude, but he knows what he wants and how to get it. He's good at creating and sticking to plans, though he struggles a lot with change and can be very short-sighted. He has a high tendency towards blushing at even the smallest of compliments
Appearance: Sharp has short spiked dirty blonde hair, red eyes framed by yellow-rimmed glasses, and a long nose matching to her name. He's fairly small in stature, but carries himself as though he's much taller. He wears a long crimson dress with yellow dragon designs on it, and it seems like this is the only outfit he owns.
Element: Fire
Modifier: Adept

Other: Oh, BTW, Sharp is a trans dude. Which I'm sure you can guess is pretty shitty for him considering the whole freakishly misandristic society thing

Haley Lucille

Character Name: Haley Lucille
Personality: Quiet, gentle, and opinionated. The type of person who silently judges you from across the room. Haley's presence is hardly noticeable unless she wants it to be, making her very good at being discrete
Appearance: Medium-length blue hair, blue eyes, fairly short, pale complexion, wears medium length dresses and fancy boots

Modifier: Eye
Other: Katherine's younger sister

Her

Character Name: Her (presumably an alias)
Personality: Nobody really knows what Her is like outside the fact that she's a great orator who considers herself a prophetess of the Way to Eden
Appearance: Her is a fairly elderly looking woman, appearing to be around her early to mid 40s. She has long, ragged black hair that looks like it could come alive and strangle you. Contrasting her blue eyes which are always soft and inviting. Her nose appears to have been broken several times and is very crooked, her pale white face has the beginnings of a multitude of wrinkles. She dresses in a simple purple robe and wooden sandals, looking more like a beggar than a prophetess
Line of Belief: Follows her own religion which she calls "The Way to Eden." More or less a cult that believes they can become gods themselves through the sacrifice of the right person
Other: Her possesses supernatural powers gained from a currently unknown source. They are different from the powers granted by the goddesses, but function similarly to a Darkness Adept

Eden

Character Name: Eden
Personality: A sweet and caring young girl, Eden wouldn't hurt a soul unless she found it absolutely necessary. She hates the goddesses with a passion, and finds it very necessary to kill them brutally and painfully. This great contrast to her general personality can make her seem like an entirely different person when thoughts of the goddesses touch her mind
Appearance: Eden has short, dirty blonde hair and large grey eyes. Her skin is a glistening olive color and is tattooed with strange jagged markings on her arms, legs, face, and chest. She dresses the same as Her, mainly due to Her being the one to purchase her clothing
Element: Earth/Time
Modifier: Breaker
Other: She doesn't know it, but she's Her's chosen sacrifice as passage into paradise. She performs miracles for Her as a means to achieving her goal of wiping out the goddesses

Riley Callan, the Eye of Hope

Character Name: Riley Callan
Personality: Riley is a cheerful and friendly girl most of the time. She likes to try to help people feel better when they're down, but sometimes struggles to find people to cheer her up when she's down. When she's not in a good mood she tends to be very cynical and depressed, oftentimes rubbing off on those around her
Appearance: Riley has short navy blue hair barely reaching to her chin. Her grey eyes are always set softly over a thin smile. Her wardrobe is of a navy, grey, and black color scheme and is mostly comprised of miniskirts and t-shirts. She's of average height and has a relatively thin figure
Element: Hope
Modifier: Eye
Other: A childhood friend of Lexi Aislin. Possesses the unique title of Eye of Hope, allowing her to see into the inevitably bleak future and giving her the duty of finding Hope within it

Mother Opium

Character Name: Helen Opium
Personality: Helen is a generous woman who cares a lot about everyone and believes that society should as well. She uses the social status she gains from her hair color to spread progressive influences. She resents the power her hairs gives her. She refused the offer of many girl's before Natalie, unwilling to be the one to take a girl from their mother as she had been
Appearance: Redhead (WIP)

Element: Water
Other: Natalie's adopted mother and a good friend of Katherine

Estole Syv

Character Name: Estole Syv, born Karen Lucille
Personality: A brilliant and eccentric woman, the Estole came to head the church because of her enthusiastic love of learning. The previous Estole often claimed that only those who most sought the truth would make good leaders. Estole Syv is a truth seeker above all else, even above her duties to the church. If it were not for the threat of impeachment, she would have long ago abolished the asinine laws which her predecessors had set forth
Appearance: (WIP)

Other: Katherine's mother

This is quite interesting, I'm in. I'll be posting my Character Sheet Below.

Character Sheet:

Forum Name: K_H
Character Name: Anita Lotensio
Personality: She's a "type 2" kuudere, and she's both intelligent and quick on her feet in terms of thinking, though she can be a bit rash when under pressure. When making decisions, she's a bit stubborn at first, but she's able to change her mind about something if one tries hard enough to convince her that something is not a good idea.
Appearance: 6' 0", jet-black shoulder-length hair, and purplish-blue eyes that are so dark that they verge on being black. She's got pale skin, even by OI's standards, She's rather slender compared to most of her schoolmates, and she doesn't have much of a chest. It's not that she doesn't have one, It's just smaller than most of her schoolmates'. She usually wears casual clothing.

When Transformed, her eyes and hair lighten several shades to ice-blue and metallic gold respectively, and her nails become dark blue and gain a three-triangle version of the markings. She also gains boots made of a blue-tinged metal, a blue miniskirt, a blue kevlar-and-ballistics-plating vest, a copper breasplate, and a cape. The cape that she gains has a bcakground of a four-colored checkered pattern of orange, yellow, green, and dark blue, with the same pattern from her fingernails dominating the center. It also has a brown-and-grey border, and fastens in front with a clasp in the shape of a yin-yang symbol made of copper and silver.
Other: Her mom sent her to OI for both of the reasons stated. She wants her daughter to be extremely well-educated, and also dislikes the government. Not enough to openly voice her opinions, but she still dislikes it nonetheless.

Edited by K_H

Huh, yeah... I kinda forgot to try get that post up after things went to shit and the faculty started going fucking crazy with assignments.

I can see that this is a very nice bit of copypasta though...wait to change nothing...like it is literally the exact same thread made anew with no alteration whatsoever...

I honestly can't blame you for just hitting the reset button on this though. Even if we all did try to get back into the swing of the old one after such a long pause, so many people have come and gone and whereabouts are unknown, that it probably would've been difficult to keep going without drawing in replacements for everyone who either went dormant on the forums or lost interest over time.

I'll get something up sometime later (Luminous Dawn has been waiting for an update for a while now... had to put it off thanks to bureaucratic bullshit), probably over the weekend. Don't really know if I'll end up reusing Arya or not though...

Well of course I'm in, just lemme recover Arturia's sheet.

Forum Name: King Murdoc
Character Name: Arturia Eberhardt
Personality: Quiet up until a topic she is interested in/argues about comes up; then she is difficult to shut up. A bit awkward when first meeting people, but fairly friendly overall. Strong sense of right and wrong, with a short temper. Intellectual, but liable to rash actions when under pressure. She's fairly good at reining in her temper but can get a bit. . . explosive. . . when pushed to a limit. She has a nearly irrepressible urge to correct misinformation, which can get on the nerves of some, but it is rarely intended as an insult. She also has a bit of a superiority complex.
Appearance: Slightly on the tall side with very long silver hair (which is usually kept back by virtue of its own mass). Has a middling build, not too skinny or robust. Usually dresses conservatively, but tends to veer between extremes of formal and casual. Blue eyes.
Element: --

tfw the OP uses something you typed up as part of their OOC to describe the powers more accurately. FeelsGoodMan.

Also I've gotta decide if I wanna stick with Emberly or reroll. I might reroll a character for funsies. Though I'd also like to stick with Emberly since she's not really a character in something anymore and I really love palying her. We'll see.

Sticking with Purity cos she's A D O R A B L E

Forum Name: Acquiescence / Code: PIRULUK
Character Name: Purity Revynjahlsmyrl (Reh-vin-yaz-merl), Alias "Rein"
Personality: The first thing to note about Purity is that she hates her name. She hates it to the point where she refuses to go by it, always introducing herself as "Rein" instead. Her greatest desire in life is to get to whatever age marks the legal limit for applying for a legislative name change. Anyone who calls her by her name is likely to end up getting hit in some way. On the whole, Purity is a very quiet, reserved, extremely violent girl. Violence is often her first answer to any problem. It is also often her second, third, fourth and fifth answer. She rarely speaks, and tends to keep to herself. If you slight her, she will not say anything, and will probably not show any form of reaction other than silently attacking you viciously. Her personality has led to her being mostly isolated from others around her, and she doesn't really mind - it takes effort to constantly punch people who annoy you after all. However, despite her violent tendencies, she is not an impulsive person. Purity is more than capable of reasoned thinking and rational decision making - it's just too much trouble most of the time.

Appearance: Purity is slightly shorter than the average 15-year-old. She has shoulder-length silver hair that she pulls back in a ponytail, holding it in place with a cyan heart-shaped hairclip. Her skin falls on the paler side, and her eyes are a vivid green. This combination of features, along with her usual stoic expression, has led some to remark that her face has a doll-like quality, a remark which Purity neither appreciates nor takes offense at. Clothing-wise, She normally dresses casually, as it's too much trouble to put on anything more elaborate. She is most frequently seen in a simple blouse-skirt combo, with the occasional baby blue cardigan. The colors she wears around varies greatly, as she mostly just grabs whatever's closest to her. However, if her parents are around, they have an annoying tendency to put her into elaborate dresses in the Lolita fashion, which Purity harbors a strong distaste for.
Line of Belief: Practicing Laylite

Alright, so I've made my decision. I will be bringing Arya back, but as a consolidated character of sorts taking traits both from the Rame variation ((created for Aqui's Idol RP... which I am 90% sure at this point is almost certainly dead...)) and the original Wraith.

Forum Name:

Stratos

Character Name:

Arya Wisteria Wraith

16 (December 12, 1023)

Personality:

An INFJ. with a will and determination strong enough to stand by her convictions nigh to the point of pure stubbornness, often leaving her vulnerable to criticisms and challenges given her tendency to take such things more personally than she should. Aside from her strong-willed nature however, Arya's greatest strength by far is her level of perceptiveness and insight, able to easily see through dishonesty and manipulation, as well as notice the subtle details and patterns by which people and events are entwined, making her more than capable of peeling back the mere surface in order to reveal the true heart of the matter; however, this great attention to minute detail also manifests itself in the form of perfectionism: a trait most easily noticeable whenever she's busy working furiously on a sketch, constantly tweaking and trying to improve things until she feels it's finally "Just right", to the point where she'll even start to grow more and more frustrated at herself if she feels the final product still isn't up to maximum par despite her best efforts.

Though she is more than willing to listen to and help others solve their own issues, she is ironically an incredibly private individual, finding it difficult to open up about personal matters even in the presence of those she's come to know and trust.

Appearance:

A petite girl with a minkin bust and a pale complexion, standing approximately 5'5" and 47Kg. Locks of hair whiter than virgin snow drape her shoulders and down to her mid back, interrupted only by the shock of raven black hair forming her bangs and framing her heart shaped face. Her monolid eyes are a deep, dark grey reminiscent of a storm cloud, while her nose is small and snub. Her typical attire consists of warm colored clothing contrasted by black, most often in the form of a light blouse beneath a simple, black cotton jacket and a similarly dark, ruffled skirt and black leggings coming up to about mid-thigh along with black boots.

When transformed, her Hair loses it's black shock and becomes a more ashen shade of white; Her eyes meanwhile become a shimmering crimson with a glittering radiance like embers off of great flame. Grey Ballistic plates and Black Kevlar mesh forms body armor over her torso, biceps and lower body while metal bracers cover the top of her fore arms, leaving the tell-tale markings of a Time Eye visible on her wrist. Her nails are painted storm grey, though they are hidden from sight by a pair of black tactical gloves. A tattered, hooded midnight grey poncho covers her body and drapes down to just above her knees.

Line of Belief:

Practicing Nayrist

Modifier:

Eye

Element:

Time

Chant:

Memory of lost paradise betrayed.

Visions, dying in life.

Mother of my father, I repair the world.

Other:

She has a photographic memory, along with an incredible amount of talent and skill with a sketchpad and writing utensil; to the point where she's even been outright called a prodigy by those who've managed to catch glimpses of her work. Her white hair (and the swath of fading black) is the result of a genetic mutation that runs in the family, causing the body to gradually stop producing melanin after puberty begins, eventually resulting in full albinism. The loss of pigment usually begins with skin and hair first, then finally the eyes.

Personality: The first impression most get when they meet Lee is that she's very passive aggressive, she only does things when she gets something out of it. Everything she does must benefit her in some way, she wont see a point in doing it otherwise. She can seem very cold as she doesn't pay attention to others unless she wants to. She doesn't care what others think of her or do unless it affects her directly. Rarely will she talk to others and when she does it'll be blunt and to the point, she doesn't dance around the topic. Fights aren't a common occurrence for her but she's not afraid to stand her ground when push comes to shove, though most will leave her alone rather than antagonize her. For the most part she'll be doing her own thing and not bothering anyone. Headphones in ears as she's lost in her own world.

Appearance: Lee is slightly tall, her lean body being around 5'8. She's pretty skinny and barely has any chest to speak of, it's not completely flat but nothing to write home about either. Her skin tone is noticeably pale with little to no blemishes. She keeps her dark purple hair cut short, her bangs slightly falling over her pale blue eyes but not completely covering them. Her face is decorated by piercings with a silver ring pierced through the left side of her bottom lip, a silver ring piercing through one of her nostrils, as well as three silver ring piercings near the top of each ear.

She is always seen wearing very lax clothing, mostly just t-shirts, hoodies, and jeans. Her trademark outfit is a grey hoodie over a black shirt, as well as dark blue jeans that hug her legs with black combat boots on her feet.

Edited by Shadow Sketches

Line of Belief: Nonpracticing Laylite

So, this entire personality is going to be extremely hard to play. Avoiding interaction in an RP about social interaction is not generally a good idea

As for specific issues:

The first impression most get when they meet Lee is that she's very passive aggressive
though most will leave her alone rather than antagonize her.

This is just a wording thing that you should keep in mind (and you'll not I mentioned a similar issue in TTG) saying that most things are one way or another isn't really something you can do. You can't really know for certain how other characters or NPCs will act, for all you know someone quiet could draw all kinds of attention and be bugged constantly

Line of Belief: Nonpracticing Laylite
Laylites are almost never nonpracticing, as they are more of a cult than simply a group of believers

If you're going to have her be a nonpracticing Laylite, you're going to have to present an extremely strong case for why she is as such, because those are practically nonexistent

If you're going to have her be a nonpracticing Laylite, you're going to have to present an extremely strong case for why she is as such, because those are practically nonexistent

That's why I decided to not make mine a Laylite at all.

So, after some deliberation (and some laziness), I have decided that I am going to keep Sion as is. Because Sion is a cute and there is a level of nostalgia I have for her. :3

Forum Name: Hiss13

Character Name: Sion Sanctis

Personality: She's a fairly snarky girl who uses that facade to mask an inferiority complex she harbors. As a result, she does tend to push people away from her leaving her quite lonely and awkward. As a result of her inferiority complex, she has developed a tendency to be heavily critical and overuse her observational skills. Despite that, she is kind-hearted to the point where her words betray her actions many times. She is the type who dislikes arguments. However, her temper is very easily triggered leading to her inadvertently pushing people further away. 

Appearance: She stands at 5'6" and has a fairly slender figure concealed under a variety of black and white lolita dresses. She sports long black hair that reaches to above her waist and blue eyes. 

Modifier: Pulse

You know. I never noticed how similar she and Natalie are (It helps that this time about I wrote in Natalie's actuality rather than just her cover)

I'll add her and Arturia up a bit later

Forum Name: Hukuna ((this will always be in the name somewhere.))

Character Name: Emberly "Drake" Everburn

Personality: An over the top, loud, and fiery young woman. Emberly is passionate about anything she cares about, though tends to not give a damn about other things. She is a free spirit and one that strives to be the best at things she likes. She will passionately fight to the end for the things she believes. However, she is a bit of an airhead at times. Her fiery personality and led many to likening her to a Dragon, due to how wild and strong her personality is.

Physical Appearance: Emberly has Ember Orange Hair that flows all over the place. Her eyes are a deep sparkling green. She is around 6 feet tall, which is rather tall for a girl. However, the rest of her appearance highly varies. Emberly doesn't have much of a care for what she looks like, if she is presentable etc... So it is rather ramshackle at times.

Line of Belief: Nonpracticing Kallistle

I think I'll also get some Emberly action back in play. Look... I like her way too much and have yet to have ample opportunity to really get her a lot of time to really mess around with her lol.

So I decided to try something new instead of Pokémon related RPs and I never had the change to fully develop Lana:

Forum Name: Chimchain
Character Name: Lana Everhart
Personality: A caring and friendly girl. She lacks confidence and is shy when she meets someone for the first time so she tends to act excessively polite. Lana will open up more in smaller groups (max 2-3 others) but only if she’s comfortable with everyone around. Surprisingly, Lana does not back down from a fight when she strongly believes in the cause she’s defending.
Appearance: Lana has long brown hair that she often ties in a ponytail. If not, it reaches just over her shoulders. She has deep green eyes, has a normal build stands at 5’5”. She always wears something comfortable.
Other: She loves singing when she thinks no one can hear her.

((If there are already too many Fury modifiers, Eye can also work for her.))

So, this entire personality is going to be extremely hard to play. Avoiding interaction in an RP about social interaction is not generally a good idea

1. Lee's not going to completely ignore others. If a character has some info on others that she wants, then she'll go and get it from that character. If a person is doing something that annoys her then she'll go and stop that character. If she has something important to say, then she'll say it. Pretty much she speaks when, in her mind, she has something important or worth talking about. Vice versa when it comes to listening, if a character is saying something that she deems important enough then she'll listen. She's not someone that you'll find at lunch gossiping with the other girls, unless she thinks she can get something useful out of it.

This is just a wording thing that you should keep in mind (and you'll not I mentioned a similar issue in TTG) saying that most things are one way or another isn't really something you can do. You can't really know for certain how other characters or NPCs will act, for all you know someone quiet could draw all kinds of attention and be bugged constantly

2. For the most part that was meant to be read like "in the past no one's really bothered her." Pretty much just a statement to give others the idea that she isn't someone that's hanging around others and chatting all day.

3. She chose Laylite as her line because that's the line she thought she could get the most out of. Again, everything she does is because in some shape or form it benefits her or could benefit her in the future. She doesn't care for the most part whether the goddess is real or not and she didn't chose that line because of that particular goddess, she choose it because that's the line she thought she would benefit the most from.

1. Lee's not going to completely ignore others. If a character has some info on others that she wants, then she'll go and get it from that character. If a person is doing something that annoys her then she'll go and stop that character. If she has something important to say, then she'll say it. Pretty much she speaks when, in her mind, she has something important or worth talking about. Vice versa when it comes to listening, if a character is saying something that she deems important enough then she'll listen. She's not someone that you'll find at lunch gossiping with the other girls, unless she thinks she can get something useful out of it.

Well, that's not what the sheet said. Thus that's not what I responded to

2. For the most part that was meant to be read like "in the past no one's really bothered her." Pretty much just a statement to give others the idea that she isn't someone that's hanging around others and chatting all day.

Like I said, it's a wording thing

3. She chose Laylite as her line because that's the line she thought she could get the most out of. Again, everything she does is because in some shape or form it benefits her or could benefit her in the future. She doesn't care for the most part whether the goddess is real or not and she didn't chose that line because of that particular goddess, she choose it because that's the line she thought she would benefit the most from.

So, she willingly subjected herself to a cult without agreeing with the cult's beliefs? By professing to a line you're basically agreeing to a legal contract that says you'll obey the leadership of that line. Because of this, only those who very strongly believe in the false tenets of manipulation and intimidation, those who are naive and believe in the true tenets of power and fear, or those whose mothers are Laylites are likely to profess to the line. All of these would be considered practicing (the first two groups both believe in the goddess, and the last group are brainwashed so...)

EDIT: Also, all returning characters have been accepted

EDIT2: @Chimchain, your character is also accepted. I like that you made a simple character with room to grow. Just FYI, it's going to be crowded early on so you may struggle to get interactions where Lana is comfortable at first

The way you put it there's no nonpracticing Laylites, which isn't what you put in the OP.

"Laylites are almost never nonpracticing, as they are more of a cult than simply a group of believers."

If there are no nonpracticing Laylites in the world then you shouldn't bother putting the "almost" in there. I read that as the vast majority of Laylites where practicing but that there were still the couple odd ones out that didn't practice it, for their own reasons whatever they may be. If it's such a big deal then I'll just change it to practicing, it won't really change much about Lee's character anywho.

I said almost because there are exceptions. And as I told you, if you can make a good case for why a teenage girl is going to pick to join a dangerous cult that the entire world knows is a dangerous cult when she could easily join a group of people who don't care what she does, a group that's all about thinking a bunch and bettering themselves, or a group that will let her be so long as she doesn't break their rules, then she can join the dangerous cult

"She thinks she'll benefit the most." Is not a good case, because she'll have heard all her life about what a bad idea it is to become a Laylite and how crazy all those Laylites are and how everyone hates Laylites

As for those who actually are nonpracticing Laylites, the only possible examples I can think of are the cult leaders--they don't believe in Layla, they're just manipulative. So convince me that there's another reason to shoot yourself in the foot in terms of social, political, and religious status besides believing wholeheartedly that the goddess Layla exists and will help guide your through the darkness to gain true power