[Worlds Apart] Vyker [Discussion/General Chat/World Info]

Code: PIRULUK

Ain't that third tag there the name of that Iceland volcano?

Yep.

Anyway, I'm surprised nobody's noticed it yet, but I hid a small Easter egg in my latest post on FafnirChan. Try your best to find it! (HINT: look at ways in which the post differs from my normal style)

So THAT'S what you meant by "The Truth is hidden in plain view"! you hid something in the post!

[EDIT]: Here's a clue: Why are there errors in the Post?

[EDIT2]: Found it. but i'm not gonna spoil it. if you want to know, think over the Clue i gave you.

[EDIT3]: my most recent Reply has a hidden message to you in it, Acquiescence. look at certain "errors" in my Post, and you'll see it.

[EDIT4]: Oops, wrong person. i meant to put down Acquiescence, but instead typed Arkhidon. it's been fixed, though.

Edited by K_H

So THAT'S what you meant by "The Truth is hidden in plain view"! you hid something in the post!

[EDIT]: Here's a clue: Why are there errors in the Post?

[EDIT2]: Found it. but i'm not gonna spoil it. if you want to know, think over the Clue i gave you.

[EDIT3]: my most recent Reply has a hidden message to you in it, Acquiescence. look at certain "errors" in my Post, and you'll see it.

[EDIT4]: Oops, wrong person. i meant to put down Acquiescence, but instead typed Arkhidon. it's been fixed, though.

I noticed. It was kind of obvious, but well played nonetheless.

So I have noticed that Religion is not addressed by Acqui at all. I suppose we could have everyone be atheist, but since this is obviously Earth in the future (I mean, there is Geneva) that should most likely not be the case, because, against all odds, atheism is not on the rise for whatever reason.

I didn't pay much attention to religion as I felt it was less important to the world as a whole, but the same religions which persisted in the present are in Vyker as well, though any form of militant action is immediately suppressed by Valkyrie. Also, all religions have condemned any for of militism out of a shared distaste for conflict

• 3 weeks later...

Yea, I am better at writing lore development type stuff, as stories aren't exactly my forte. I like fleshing out worlds and making them interesting, so I actually do need to practice making stories, since I need some tales for Graterras, like old legends and songs etc.....Would be cool to have stuff like that. ((I have a few but would like to make some more.))

I've been riding near the border of overstreched in work on here lately... couple that with school and preparing to try to turn PSS into a novel manuscript for the NaNoWriMo, and it's probably gonna be a while before I can get around to posting anything more for this