Ignoring orders.

Ousawa

i had a weird thing going on.. My greninja of level 72 was obeying every command even before i beat Charlotte.. is that just luck??

Actually, in E13, Charlotte changed the level cap. As of E13.1, Samson's badge does it instead.

Edited by Etesian

Samsons badge makes pokemon upto level 75 obey you??? then what does charlottes badge do??

Allows you to use Dive. Nothing else.

I think it´s a good think, because my pokemon were around 68/69 when I got to Samson and I tend to grind a bit. So next time I won´t have to worry that much about going a level too far, because then I can simply face those meteors at 70 like I did on my first time without being scared of overleveling.

Allows you to use Dive. Nothing else.

I think it´s a good think, because my pokemon were around 68/69 when I got to Samson and I tend to grind a bit. So next time I won´t have to worry that much about going a level too far, because then I can simply face those meteors at 70 like I did on my first time without being scared of overleveling.

Samson's badge allows you to use Surf

Charlotte's badge raises cap to 75 and allows use of Dive

• Administrators

Actually, in E13, Charlotte changed the level cap. As of E13.1, Samson's badge does it instead.

You're backwards.

In E13.0, Samson raised the level cap to 75. With 13.1 I corrected it to be Charlotte as was intended.

You're backwards.

In E13.0, Samson raised the level cap to 75. With 13.1 I corrected it to be Charlotte as was intended.

then i guess its stilled not working correctly.. cuz my pokemon were above 70 when i battled charlotte and all were fine..