Sidequests in Reborn?

Eviora

I'm wondering what sidequests this game has to offer so far. I finished episode 13, and I'd like to go back and get a bunch of Pokemon and items I missed so I'll be more prepared for Episode 14. If anyone has a list of significant sidequests, I would appreciate it if you share! ^.^

-Beldum & Mudkip (Byxbysion Wasteland; You'll need to ride a Tauros to get Beldum.)

-Chespin(7th Street; needs the Oddish Weed from South Aventurine Woods )

- Cyndaquill, Ditto & a bunch of others (7th Street pokémon vendor)

-Piplup (7th Street)

- Chikorita (Azurine Island)

-Tyrogue (Nature Center)

-Happiny (Day-Care Couple)

There's a lot of other quests, but those are what come first into mind for me.

EDIT: Oh, and of course:

-Gastly (Wasteland)

-Ralts (Railnet... mostly. A bit long, so be sure to check the On the Hunt sub-forum for directions.)

-You could also try to take a look at Beryl Cemetary. After defeating pulse-abra you might find someone you know ;) (Not really a sidequest, but it might give you an idea what you could do once Episode 14 is released)

-Look at those two lists. This one is for all the wild pokemon, try looking for some you might want and that are obtainable ^^

http://www.pokemonreborn.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=6802

-There is also this list for stickers: http://www.pokemonreborn.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=9720 Complete it so you can buy all the items including evolution-stones.

-Buy all pokemon at 7th street with blue/amethyst/red/green-shards for exp-share.

-Use item-finder in the whole city. You´ll find a ton of items, shards and some other stuff. I love how there´s so much hidden in this game ^^

Edited by UnprofessionalAmateur

I somehow found Corey's Skuntank after accidentally SoftReset in a iceboulder puzzle in Cirtine Mountain and glitched past a boulder. After catching the skuntank, there is an item called Silver Card, Any idea what that does?

Edited by brianwee2013

I somehow found Corey's Skuntank after accidentally SoftReset in a iceboulder puzzle in Cirtine Mountain and glitched past a boulder. After catching the skuntank, there is an item called Silver Card, Any idea what that does?

Go to Corey's gym, enter Corey's room (NOT the arena), there's a card scanner on the wall......