Kinda dissapointed with ep 13....

Leon1337Assassin

Now don't get me wrong, it brung a lot of great stuff. Reduced lag, more pokes (Walrein <3) basically a good update...i just really wish it was longer lol.

I read a lot on the forums on how everyone's had trouble with charlotte but I had a Tyrantrum so it was pretty easy for me. Overall this episode was like an hour long maybe 2 for me.

So yeah great update and all but really wish it was a bit longer

Now don't get me wrong, it brung a lot of great stuff. Reduced lag, more pokes (Walrein <3) basically a good update...i just really wish it was longer lol.

I read a lot on the forums on how everyone's had trouble with charlotte but I had a Tyrantrum so it was pretty easy for me. Overall this episode was like an hour long maybe 2 for me.

So yeah great update and all but really wish it was a bit longer

Episode 13 was longer than episode 12 in terms of everything but at least you still enjoyed it though.

And there are many changes in that episode as well. It´s longer than episode 12, that´s for sure, and probably longer than 11. Dunno about the others, didn´t join that early ^^

This episode added many nice field-effects, that beryl library, changed a few locations of some pokes, made nights brighter and added those nice street lights (I really think they look nice, even though there´s only like big white dots or smth ^-^). I also noticed some character-sprites look different.

If this episode is too short, try catching each and every single nre pokemon, get all pokedex-entries you can get and look for the new stuff that was added into the reborn city and take a look at the new/changed events. That might add a few hours ;) If not, then just wait for the next episode or restart the game and try nuzlocke try something else, like different teams or I dunno ^-^

Edited by UnprofessionalAmateur

It probably seems so short because you started in episode 12. You played the ENTIRE game up to that point all at once, then waited who knows how long until episode 13 came out, and compared to the entire rest of the game, of course it was really short. You had only played the equivalent to 1/12th of the game you played up to that point.

no :I

Yes, an hour of gameplay is definitely short in terms of "playing" it :/

standard episode format is area-area-gym

episode 13 was area-area-area-area-gym

it's the longest episode we're going to get for a while settle down

Ah I see, yeah i started in ep 12 so I'm unfamiliar to the update durations

It probably seems so short because you started in episode 12. You played the ENTIRE game up to that point all at once, then waited who knows how long until episode 13 came out, and compared to the entire rest of the game, of course it was really short. You had only played the equivalent to 1/12th of the game you played up to that point.

Yeah that's probably what it is lol

• Administrators

Dunno about the others, didn´t join that early ^^

This doesn't make a difference, since every episode is one gym. Start to Julia = Episode 1. Julia to Florinia = Episode 2. So on. You can retroactively gauge episode lengths that way.

You played the ENTIRE game up to that point all at once, then waited who knows how long until episode 13 came out, and compared to the entire rest of the game, of course it was really short. You had only played the equivalent to 1/12th of the game you played up to that point.

This man knows what he is talking about. This is why every episode is always going to seem short, even if it isn't really. Now, the trainers probably do also make a difference, but even so there's definitely not going to be as many people outside of the city where we're exploring presently, as compared to inside the city where the first few episodes were. Adjust expectations accordingly.

I don't know why.. but I was thinking of Tristan's voice from YGOTAS when reading that... e.e

Eagle pretty much summed my thoughts. You can try thinking of how huge this game will be when its finished if you like :]

LOL

I litterally laughed out after reading that in Tristan's voice :P

I think we all read it as Tristian, im sorry ame. but for me I take forever for each chapter so far im tag teamed with aya training all my pokemon to level 60 ( I have most pokemon available, minus maybe six) I have put 430+ time on this ( I do remember falling asleep a few times) but yeah I don't think this is short at all. talking about sleep, good night

• 2 weeks later...

Uh, hello? You got to explore two full routes, a series of caves, a goddamn MOUNTAIN, a city, and a gym. That's quite a bit of content, if you ask me.

Heck, I've spent four days playing through the new episode, and I'm still not done yet.