Chacal

I just went to the Apophyll academy to get one of the tickets of the deparment store, but i realize that Victoria is no longer in the gym. That means that we will find her again in episode 14 or in a future episode? Because there are some things that are still pending, like what will happen with their relationship with the ex-fire gym leader guy (I dont remember his name). I dont know what you guys think when or where we will find her again.

I'd imagine Victoria would be headed up to join the resistance. Perhaps Florinia will soon be going up too, lord knows she needs to slap some sense into her brother.

EDIT: Also is it just me or did several trainer sprites get updated? I started a new game and found that Victoria was wearing darker clothes than usual, and Shelly seemed a bit different from what I remember.

Edited by Alilatias

• Administrators

In regards to the sprites:

(18:14:50) +Amethyst: Yeah, I updated the OW sprites for Julia, Florinia, Amaria, Cain, Shelly and Victoria
(18:15:15) +Amethyst: The existing ones were done in a more gen-3 traditional style which wasn't consistent with the new OW spriting style I adopted over time.

I'd imagine Victoria would be headed up to join the resistance. Perhaps Florinia will soon be going up too, lord knows she needs to slap some sense into her brother.

EDIT: Also is it just me or did several trainer sprites get updated? I started a new game and found that Victoria was wearing darker clothes than usual, and Shelly seemed a bit different from what I remember.

Actually, I'm more interested in her reaction once she meets up with Titania.

flobot.exe has stopped working

Can I ask if Julia's missing from her Gym is Victoria's (that fixed on 13.1) similar case or just plot?

Yeah I check Julia's gym and she isnt there. Remember that there are some gym leaders fighting against Team Meteor, so probably they are there, or its just a glitch xD

Edited by Chacal

I think eventually, we'll have teamed up with every living gym leader in the fight against Team Meteor at some point. I mean...

- Julia: Have yet to team up
- Florinia: Have yet to team up
- Corey: Deceased, but we teamed up with his replacement Aya

- Shelly: Teamed up at the orphanage
- Shade: Dude, can you imagine teaming up with Shade? That whole thing's gonna be so trippy.
- Kiki: Deceased, may team up with replacement Samson while retaking Agate City
- Noel: Have yet to team up
- Radomus: He has the Amethyst Pendant...
- Luna: She clearly says that she hopes that she and the player will meet again after the gym battle.
- Charolette: Her city's still under attack by Team Meteor.
- Hardy: Will probably team up with him to rescue Aya. Or beat Fern's face in.
- Saphira: Major grudge to settle with Sigmund

- Amaria: Teamed up for one battle
- Titania: May team up trying to protect Amaria. But if Florinia and Julia are heading up, I somehow wonder if we'll be forced to make a decision between supporting either side, if their relationship is hostile.

The only gym leader I don't see us teaming up with at any point is Serra, unless the plot mandates her leaving Spinel Town to find out exactly what's happening with Bennet and Luna.

Man, if there's one thing I love about Reborn, it's that every character has huge potential roles to play beyond just being an end of chapter boss.

Edited by Alilatias

I think eventually, we'll have teamed up with every living gym leader in the fight against Team Meteor at some point. I mean...

- Shade: Dude, can you imagine teaming up with Shade? That whole thing's gonna be so trippy.

- Luna: She clearly says that she hopes that she and the player will meet again after the gym battle.

- Titania: May team up trying to protect Amaria. But if Florinia and Julia are heading up, I somehow wonder if we'll be forced to make a decision between supporting either side, if their relationship is hostile.

The only gym leader I don't see us teaming up with at any point is Serra, unless the plot mandates her leaving Spinel Town to find out exactly what's happening with Bennet and Luna.

Man, if there's one thing I love about Reborn, it's that every character has huge potential roles to play beyond just being an end of chapter boss.

I really hope this happens. It would be awesome to see the previous Gym Leaders again

Ohh please let this be!!! Teaming up with shade!! B)

PS. I think maybe fern is undercover with team meteor. that would be an awesome twist! because while fern is a MAJOR GRASSHOLE he never causes harm to anyone..

PS. I think maybe fern is undercover with team meteor. that would be an awesome twist! because while fern is a MAJOR GRASSHOLE he never causes harm to anyone..

Fern: Did you really think I joined them out of support? Unlike you, I have -standards-. While you and your friends are running in circles like headless chickens, I actually got things done.

Yeah, could totally see that.

Hell... I can see this being how it might play out too...

but no matter what he does, he'll always be a Grasshole.