Hellooooo :]

trundle7

>Germany

>>Interested in football

yes please can we be friends and talk about football ;-;

*ahem*

Hello there, and welcome to Reborn. Please enjoy your stay and try to maximise your enjoyment here in any way that you can, but make sure that it doesn't violate any of the rules or guidelines.

Otherwise, enjoy your stay.

...I already said that.

Must be going mad.

Welcome to the forums.

If you are interested in competitive battling then check out pokenations. You'll get sorted into one of 6 teams, and each week the leader of your team will put forward a roster of 5 people to compete against another team that week. The contest is hosted on the reborn server of pokemon online, and once you get put in a team it's a good idea to stay active on the server so your leader knows you can participate.

Speaking of the server, it also doubles as the chatroom for the forums. So if you want to get to know anyone here then hop on there.

If you have any questions about the game, the forums, the server, or anything else in particular then feel free to ask myself, Vinny, or Hilda. Between us, someone should know the answer. You can also always start a topic about whatever you want to know, because there are plenty more people out there with answers.

Finally, there's a dedicated sub forum for roleplaying, so if you're interested in that then make sure to talk to Hukuna. He's the local mod for the RP section, and I'm sure he can tell you whatever you want to know.

Enjoy your time here.

Oh, and stay patient a little longer with episode 13. Not long now.

Howdy Pardner.

Don't be shy, now! Glad to see you coming out of the shadows. Once again, welcome to Reborn. Feel free to strike up a conversation, visit the server on PO, ask a question, the whole nine yards.

I would also suggest not to take #selfies on the edge of cliffs.

Edited by Hilda

< is Hukuna Sensei, wow really nice Having Sheep advertise my Forum for me XD. But yea, feel free to pm me if you have any questions about the RP forum I am available most of the time. We would be happy to have you, even if you only read along with what we create. Enjoy your stay at Reborn. Anyway, Hukuna Sensei out~

Hello there. I see that most things have already been covered by Hilda, Sheep and Sensei, however, there is one more thing you should know. See that incinerator in the corner? That's the one all of us have burned our sanity in. I strongly advise you to do the same.

Now that that's said, I can only tell you one more thing: enjoy your stay, because you will never want to leave! also a girl interested in football? pls can I be your friend

• Veterans

Hello new friend i see the other friends have already covered everything

try your best not to end up like i am currently

Also if you like Absols you can come to see me and the other person with an Absol picture :D

Haha, yeah, maybe, one day, i'll be at the same point, beeing crazy. But i believe... i'm already crazy or i wouldn't have found here where aaaall the crazy people collide and all together create a big "MischMasch" (German for jumble) of crazyness... I like it here :]

Turtwig makes everyone crazy :3

Edited by trundle7