Taka...

VSharma

• Support Squad

I did it with Grass-types. Was... fun.

But yeah, the Chatot really only gives a lot of grief in that first battle with Taka in Malchous Forest. In the second one, you can have a 2-vs-1 situation (that's assuming you've taken down ZEL's Eeveelutions first) which makes it a bit easier, and by Azurine Island, you'll have a fully evolved team that likely will have better stats than it does.

Now, if it had Boomburst... and maybe retained Nasty Plot for good measure...

And a wigglytuff friend.

I did it with Grass-types. Was... fun.

But yeah, the Chatot really only gives a lot of grief in that first battle with Taka in Malchous Forest. In the second one, you can have a 2-vs-1 situation (that's assuming you've taken down ZEL's Eeveelutions first) which makes it a bit easier, and by Azurine Island, you'll have a fully evolved team that likely will have better stats than it does.

Now, if it had Boomburst... and maybe retained Nasty Plot for good measure...

..I would not be surprised if next time we battle taka his chatot is hitting us with boombursts left and right. Ame please don't get any ideas reading this...

..I would not be surprised if next time we battle taka his chatot is hitting us with boombursts left and right. Ame please don't get any ideas reading this...

If you don't want her to take ideas for this, then stop giving her so many potential ones... :/

• Support Squad

Actually, boomburst gets a big top bonus. Furthermore, we have a pulse mon that is a clown and a psychic type. There may be an illusionary big top awaiting us when we head for the Mime pulse.