Third Badge

KushOG

Hey guys.

I'm having some troubles finding the 3rd badge. I've defeated Corey and then he killed him self and took with him my badge.

I've arrived Lapis Ward, done the Magma Gang mission but now i need to be able to use rock smash so I can save what's her name from Team Meteor.

Thanks for the attention.

Alright, as far as I remember, everything you have to do in Lapis is: Go all the way to the top left for a scene, enter the building all the way to the top left for a scene, go to the orphanage for a scene, go back to the top left building for a scene and a gym battle, go down halfway between the top left building and the orphanage for a scene, go to the orphanage.

That's how I remember it. You could also check videos on Youtube about this.

Edited by Etesian

• Administrators

Uh.

To me it kind of seems like all of you misunderstood his question.

but now i need to be able to use rock smash so I can save what's her name from Team Meteor.

This is an erroneous assumption. You don't need Rock Smash to save her.

For starters, every time Etesian said top left, replace it with top right.

Additionally you don't need rock smash to save Victoria. There is a path through the cave under the grand stairway that will lead to her without the use of rock smash. Keep looking, I'm sure you'll find it. You'll need to save Victoria before you can battle Shelly, earn the third badge, and consequently be able to use rock smash outside of battle.

Edit: Damn it Ame. :ph34r: