Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

[Resolved] Electivire

Damage

Question

So I was playing a load file someone gave up a while ago and their pokemon are a tad beast so I went around wrecking shit till I noticed Elekid chillin in the pc. I was like hmmmm. So I raised him to 30 and saw he had an electralizer in his inventory (No it isn't available in game, it comes with Elekid at like 5% chance) Just mix some rare candies, add one cup of Linkstone and blam you've made an Electivire. Don't know if this is common knowledge but for those who are looking for a bulkier Elec than Raichu and quicker than Ampharos (who has a ballin mega so idk why) if you have Elekid who posessed Electralizer you too can have Electivire.

2 answers to this question

It's no longer available since E10 I think, people would have to go back to earlier episodes to get. Links to that have been given in several topics, just search around. Searching around the forums would also have yeilded information about Electivire, so please do make a detailed search before making topics like these as there really isn't much of a point to them, if people care about a particular mon, they'll most likely use the search function and find old answers/solutions.