Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

[Resolved] Where's the Mareep Trade?

Rayschrantz

Question

I really want a mareep for my team and the location guide says I trade for it, and the forums say its one of the police officers in the jasper ward. Problem is I got the growlithe but nobody in the police station trades me anything. I have no idea where to go or what to do, I really need some help.

Where can I find a mareep

5 answers to this question

Depends on the episode you're playing. Assuming you're in episode 12 then all you need to do is go to the house on the right hand side of the jasper ward horizontal(ish) from the pokecenter after talking to the man who's looking for his Mareep. You'll also need pokesnacks.

If you're in an earlier episode you trade the Growlithe you've got with one of the police officers. One will tell you about how he doesn't have a Growlithe anymore, then talk to his mate, who will offer to trade a Mareep to you for the Growlithe. If you're in episode 13 this Mareep is now an Azurill.

Depends on the episode you're playing. Assuming you're in episode 12 then all you need to do is go to the house on the right hand side of the jasper ward horizontal(ish) from the pokecenter after talking to the man who's looking for his Mareep. You'll also need pokesnacks.

If you're in an earlier episode you trade the Growlithe you've got with one of the police officers. One will tell you about how he doesn't have a Growlithe anymore, then talk to his mate, who will offer to trade a Mareep to you for the Growlithe. If you're in episode 13 this Mareep is now an Azurill.

You can see into the future?

Sheep, that worked the first time I played, but I tried that and it doesn't work. I thought that was how it was done, but even though I've talked to the guy, the event never activates. I did go in the house where mareep is supposed to be before I talked to him, so that might have messed up the event. I didn't do it until after I beat Zel, so that also might have messed it up, but I don't know what else to do.