Hello All...Be Gentle

Meta

HI people I am Meta, I'm obviously new here. I'm a 28yo(i know old) african-american nerdy guy. I'm a fan of pretty much all anime, manga and a few manwha as well.One of my go to anime will always be DragonBall and DBZ.

I love the pokemon games, single player and competitive. I have a team on X that I've been trying to put together hopefully I can find out if I'm making some good choices. I don't like playing monotype teams or teams that have one weakness all around, so most of my pokemon are dualtype and probably OU(haven't checked out the used list).

Also I actually like the play style of this game. It's fun and interesting. I've been watching shofu play it and I had to check it out. So far I'm at the Graveyard pkmn battle. My team in game is...a work in progress...but hopefully I can get things rolling good. Right now I'm basically playing on 'easy' with my Charmander starter(Now a Charizard).

Don't worry, you'll fight right in with Maelstrom. He's... 27 I think.

As I always reccommend to newcomers, you should get Pokemon Online and come on the Reborn Server. It's a place you can battle, but above all, you can chat with the other members of Reborn. It's the mainstay of the community. I'll warn you right now, the game only gets more hellish from where you are. If you have any issues or questions don't be afraid to ask me. I don't bite much.

Above all else, welcome!

Oh, I almost forgot. We have a "league" called pokemon nations. We no longer have the original league that the game is based off of. If you have an intrest in battling I'd suggest you join. Basiaclly you're randomly assigned to one of six nations which have three different types. Each week the nations are pitted against each other in head to head battles. It's pretty fun. I'm not a battler myself, so I wouldn't actually be there, but I still reccommend it.

I'll probably remember more later... For now this is it

I'm a newcomer as well, at least to the actual server, and welcome you with open arms. Additionally, since I got on here from shofu, it's pretty obvious, from the videos and my own progress, that even though it's hell, it's the censored kind of hell, where OP not only doesn't exist, but doesn't need to exist, from pure possibility.

@ Ark Lol...I don't know about sensei. I'd be okay with Senpai but even then I'd feel more like a Kouhai in terms of skill.

@ Dobby Nice to meetcha too...lol...I have a dog named dobby. Lol.

@ Turbo Nice to meet you too fellow Newcomer

@ Temp I have downloaded PO andwhere can I join that new league. It sounds very interesting.

Erma Gerd...

another Black guy!

what's up my brotha!

eh but,, really, welcome to Reborn my brotha, Meta. every one else pretty much covered everything.

but there is one more thing:

If you have an interest in writing or are ever just plain board, stop by the Role Playing Sub Forums here. we're all friendly.

PS. I'm black/ African American too.

@ Ark Lol...I don't know about sensei. I'd be okay with Senpai but even then I'd feel more like a Kouhai in terms of skill.

@ Dobby Nice to meetcha too...lol...I have a dog named dobby. Lol.

@ Turbo Nice to meet you too fellow Newcomer

@ Temp I have downloaded PO andwhere can I join that new league. It sounds very interesting.

Right here in the sign up thread:

www.pokemonreborn.com/forum/index.php?showforum=45