Need some advice

Bearpus

Hey guys, I need some recommendations for my team. I just beat Shade, and right now I have:

Delphox Lvl. 38

Skuntank Lvl. 38

Helioptile Lvl. 37

Ursaring Lvl. 39

I feel like I need to have a descent team of 6 pokemon, so what pokemon do you guys suggest?

Hmm, 1st off, since you just beat you can obviously get either a Duskull or Yamask to get a decent ghost on your team. Next, I recommend, if you haven't chosen which gang to side with, go with one of them and head for Carvahna, which will be a good water type as well as a decent physical attacker, just make sure it's Speed Boost. If you want to avoid Sharpedo though, wait until Apophyll and Rock smash for a Barbacle. These are just up till Kiki, so keep your mind open.

get a azumarill and a cofagrigus. azumarill with huge power eeffectively makes its BA 150. cofagrigus with wilowisp walls any physical attaxker besides powerful dark types

How do I get Azumarill tho?

I know in the earlier episodes you could get em in the area where you rescue all the police officers, but in episode 12 you get a mareep instead.

Hmm, 1st off, since you just beat you can obviously get either a Duskull or Yamask to get a decent ghost on your team. Next, I recommend, if you haven't chosen which gang to side with, go with one of them and head for Carvahna, which will be a good water type as well as a decent physical attacker, just make sure it's Speed Boost. If you want to avoid Sharpedo though, wait until Apophyll and Rock smash for a Barbacle. These are just up till Kiki, so keep your mind open.

Thanks! I already joined the Magma gang, can I still get the Carvahna?

if you want a patch-work pokemon, that Mareep isn't that bad. It'll be able to carry its weight for awhile. If you're into shell smashers, then Barbicle is coming up soon. Also, Aya is generally a nightmare for most people, so I recomend getting a water absorb quagsire when their available. Quaggy can take a suprizing amount of abuse in that fight and normally is productive for me.Lastly, when they're available a flame body macargo could offer some patchwork utility (don't expect much though)

Thanks! I already joined the Magma gang, can I still get the Carvahna?

As far as I know, yes. Though you'll have to beat the Aqua Gang leader in the seige. Afterwards, if it's like how houndour is for choosing to side with aqua gang, then it'll likely be in the sewer-esque area after the boss fight.