Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Weather Based Events Thread (Please check the note about E15)

Qaaz

Question

Ok my idea is simple. I know there is a Pokemon guide but is it more easy if we make a list of events that happens only on some weather conditions or even night/day on that weather. So anyone who has a windy day can do all of them in that day and every rainy event on that day. Easy right?

So anyone who want to help?

I will start with what I remember right now and I will update the list with any new info.

NOTE ABOUT EPISODE 15:

With Episode 15 coming out soon lot of those events will be change and be outdated so be careful about that, especially if you are a new player!

Some of you may have notice my absence from the forum in the past few months, that's b/c I have very limited free time. So that means that I can't make the edits right after the release. I will have more free time probably on late June - mid July to make the edits that are necessary (except if I snatch some time early than that)

So that means that the help from you guys is a must, so please keep posting the changes and any new event.

New players better check the last posts about E15 events/changes.

Thanks

Keep in mind that Pokesnax is almost always necessary and some events are changed between episodes (like Numel) and that I NEED YOUR help to have this guide up to date as much as possible

Windy Days

Hoppip @ Obsidia Slums

Zorua @ All Alleyways (Hide & Seek) (Windy on first encounter only)

Drifloon @ Shade's Gym (Lostboy Sticker Sidequest)

Tyrogue @ Nature Center on Route 1 (NPC Trade for Dunsparce) (NPC Trade also available on Clear Days)

Night

Eevee @ Crysolia Forest

Murkrow @ Aqua gang HQ (Lapis Ward)

Emolga @ Jasper's Ward Pokecenter (At opposite Tree) (It sleeps at Nights)

Nuzleaf @ Secret Cove on the other side of Beryl's Tunnel

Zangoose @ All Alleyways (Hide & Seek) (Windy on first encounter only) Extra Note: You can first encounter it on Thunderstorm night too

Sunny Days

Petilil @ Obsidia Park

Helioptile @ Rooftoop of Beryl Ward

Tropius @ Rhodocrine Jungle As from E14.1.1 it's moved to the same place as Nuzleaf on Sunny days after u have beat the gang

Budew @ Wall between Lapis and Peridot (acces by Peridot see Numel) (Requires Rose Incense)

Rainy Days

Pansear @ Under the Bridge (Under Opal Ward, going for Underground Railnet)

Lotad @ Coral Ward

Surskit @ Peridot Fountain (Press C)

Numel @ Peridot's Train Tracks (Gate for Dessert) or Peridot's Train Station

Thunderstorm Days

Corsola @ Apophyll Beach (near cave)

Night

Electrike @ Next to Julia's Gym (There rummors about appearing on day too - needs confirmation)

Zangoose @ All Alleyways (Hide & Seek) (Thunderstorm on first encounter only) Extra Note: You can first encounter it on windy night too

Clear Weather

Teddiursa @ Random Places on Peridot (Hide & Seek)

Budew @ Wall between Lapis and Peridot (acces by Peridot see Numel) (Requires Rose Incense)

Emolga @ Jasper's Ward Pokecenter (At opposite Tree) (Sleeps if you change the weather to clear after a windy day)

Pichu @ Onyx Rooftop

Tyrogue @ Nature Center on Route 1 (NPC Trade for Dunsparce) (NPC Trade also available on Windy Days)

Mudkip @ Byxbysion Wasteland (Requires to talk to some guy who is after that Mudkip on Rainy Day inside some Building)

Gulpin @ Opal Bridge on weekends Removed as from E14.5 New Info/event from E15

Spoink @ Coral Ward Wherehouse after some hide & seek on East Obsidia (starts on) and Coral (Probably u need to clear the DayCare side event)

Night

Misdreavus @ Byxbysion Wasteland (Hide & Seek)

Joltik @ Adventurine Forest

Any Weather

Morning

11:00 @ 7th Street Lady gives you Chespin Egg (Requires OddishWeed)

Day

Solrock @ Under Grand Stairway or Tanzan Cave

Night

Lunatone @ Under Grand Stairway or Tanzan Cave

Pumpkaboo @ Beryl Cemetery (Requires Soul Candle, click on pumpkins)

Shupet @ Beryl Cemetary (Check the tombstones)

Αbsol @ Route 4 (Cascade) (Requires Ill Fated Doll from Beryl Library)

Edited by Qaaz

• Answers 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Posted Images

Why don't you have the Nuzleaf event added in it tho?

It has to be Windy, secret cove available through Beryl Tunnel.

I believe I was there at night, but could also be day I think.

The Spoink Hide and Seek starts on Clear days I believe.

Why don't you have the Nuzleaf event added in it tho?

It has to be Windy, secret cove available through Beryl Tunnel.

I believe I was there at night, but could also be day I think.

The Spoink Hide and Seek starts on Clear days I believe.

I don't have that? o.O

Well one mind for 365 days it's a problem :P

Where is Spoink's place? I have caught it but I don't remember where

It starts next to the Glamazonia Beauty shop in east Obisidia (between Byxbysian Wasteland gates and the Obsidia Park) and then it will hide in Coral Ward, one of the Warehouses with all the crates.

Hm, I can clarify that it does NOT need to thunderstorm on the first Zangoose encounter. I just encountered it myself, on a windy night. Not sure if that's the necessary weather, but it was not thunderstorm.

Also, Electrike's encounter MUST be thunderstorm weather.

Hopefully this clears up some misunderstandings anyone might have had. :)

EDIT: Well, I am stupid. Did not realize I posted on this thread earlier today. Sorry!

Well, I guess it's helpful for Qaaz so he can see the thread has a new post...

Edited by Lostelle

Ok Zangoose first encounter was on a windy night, did u try on thunderstorm and u don't find it or just u find it on a windy night. Maybe it can appear on both weathers it's not the first one with 2 weather conditions

Also the problem about Electrike was if needs to be day or night

I will make a slight update but I need confirm to clear those 2

Ok Zangoose first encounter was on a windy night, did u try on thunderstorm and u don't find it or just u find it on a windy night. Maybe it can appear on both weathers it's not the first one with 2 weather conditions

Also the problem about Electrike was if needs to be day or night

I will make a slight update but I need confirm to clear those 2

There's a strong possibility that Zangoose can be caught in all of those weather, however I always found Electrike on thunderstorming nights.

Just wanted to point out that i catched joltik in north aventurine woods, during a windy night, so i guess its both clear and windy :)

So that means it can be any weather?

Anyone can confirm it? I think I was try it first on clear and nothing happened but maybe I'm wrong

Is there a specific day or hour?

I'm still trying and nothing is working. I got the Murkrow event to work. Night time windy night, but the eevee tree is not budging.

Did you read the book in the train yet?

my weather is messed up. All i get is rain, rain,rain! I even change my dates on my pc and still rain. I need Camerupt.

Your weather would only mess up if you have edited it in the past, and if you set it forward, you're out of luck until that date passes.

More info in this video;