Which version of the gang quest do you think is easier?

Personthing

Which is the easier gang quest?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Which gang quest do you think is easier?

I'm doing a second playthrough, and I just finished the Magma gang quest. (In my previous playthrough I did the Aqua gang quest because I couldn't find the Magma hideout) I felt it was a lot easier than the Aqua gang quest, as Archer was absolutely pathetic (Maxwell isn't that much better, but at least he has the sun for a few turns) with a Remoraid, Sharpedo, and Wartortle. (Maxwell has a Drought Vulpix, Charmeleon, and Houndoom). I just wanna know which version of the gang quest you guys think is the easier of the two.

Someone should get on deleting the duplicated thread. In the meantime, Aqua's is easier. Fire has more weaknesses and later in the game, with more Pokes, fire is an easy type to deal with.

I'd say Aqua's is easier, considering Reborn is literally packed with Water-types, leaving you one pretty sizable advantage over the Magma Gang.

It depends entirely on what team you're using, though. If you're crazy like me and decide to do a Grass mono-type I'll leave it to you to figure out which is easier.

It really depends on your team, but I would say Magma's side is way easier.

I would always take them on the instant they became available so it was my Level 33-ish against 3 Level 40-ish foes, so both were tough when I fought them. I'd say Aqua is easier to fight against. Vulpix adds sunlight, weakening Water attacks and boosting his types STABs, while Remoraid does absolutely nothing. Charmeleon has more power even though Dry Skin is damaging it but also absorbing Water attacks, Wartortle is nothing special. And Houndoom really gave me a run for my money the first time I fought against it. Sharpedo can't take a hit at all. If you survive a single hit, it's Houndoomed.

They're both cool in ans bad in the same lvl, I like teh Aqua Garng more cuz I got in that1 more easely *cough*Grass types**cough* but I like the Magma Gang's rewars more. Buizel is my favorite Water type but yeah, Aqua gang is better