Teensy bit of ranting about the RNG

Mechyfox

I'm up against Noel, and this is a little annoyance I met before aswell, and now I feel like talking about it. IS it just me, or do attacks that can hit from 2-5 times ALWAYS hit for the maximum number of attacks? It happened to me a lot, and multiple times in a row. Is it programmed like this to annoy the players, or is it just my bad luck? -shakes his fist at Noel-

"7 user(s) are reading this topic"

I'm sorry to break the news.

I think I've started something here today.

EDIT: also followed by 2 people, one of them being the famous Rainbow Dash *3*

Damn, now I'm feeling famous

Edited by Mechyfox

If you were smart you should obviously try to plan a way to sweep that Cinccino as quickly as you possibly could . My recommendations try to find some fighting types to help destroy him but also keep in mind about his flying type pokemon.

Now, I didnt say I cant beat that rat, I said I smell bullshit about it hitting for max attacks each turn, untill the fine gentlemen and gentlewomen of the forum told me about its skill link ability. I have my fighting types, got both Blaziken and Emboar. Thought I'll steamroll over his team with my Blaziken only untill he sent out his flying-types, oh god I was wrong. This game never fails to punish.

A handy counter for Noel is Cofagrigus, and anything with Knock Off will at least remove Cinccino's nasty 40% flinch chance.

"If you were smart"? I would not suggest that wording.

Escavalier is a broom, just setting that out there.

Mmm. thank you for the tips, time to grind them up to level then. Right after I got a fossil from this glowing boulder -soft resets game and brings down his pickaxe on the boulder for the millionth time-

Now now, no double posting please. ~B.Guardian

Actually, instead of Escavalier, I'd recommend a Hustle Durant. Especially if you breed it with a Shuckle for Rock Slide.

Will look into what can I do about it, thank you. :) It will take a bit of hunting to get a durant and shuckle, but I know where to look for hints on pokélocations.

Oh, it's too late for that. This thread has already been immortalized in the annals of Pokémon Reborn history.

And you come and bump it again, and with your comment you force me to reply and bump it even higher. Seriously, people, I love you all and you all make me feel special like a little spoiled princess, but it's just a rant topic about RNG what turns out isnt the RNG's fault at all.

Though I got a few good hints here that might be useful for others aswell.

So, gimme my medal now.