Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Exp Share

Ultra

Question

10 answers to this question

It's obtained by helping DJ Arclight. Purchase one Pokemon from the market in the lower right of the map. Leave the area and he will ask you to continue buying them, rewarding you at the end.
Once all the Pokes there are bought, he will award you with the Exp. Share.

It's obtained by helping DJ Arclight. Purchase one Pokemon from the market in the lower right of the map. Leave the area and he will ask you to continue buying them, rewarding you at the end.

Once all the Pokes there are bought, he will award you with the Exp. Share.

Where can you find him? I've purchased the ditto already but I haven't ran into him.

A Ditto cannot be bought from 7th street. Are you sure you've bought one before? There should be a Vanillite, Cyndaqil, Lickitung, Makuhita, and other Pokemon.

I'm sure I bought a Ditto, right in the cage. Is that not supposed to be there? I'm on episode 12.

I did find the arclight guy though, currently buying out the rest of his pokemon.

I think the ditto is there because he didn't get the ditto from the little pokemon cage puzzle back in blacksteam factory. But after getting all the pokemon bought, arclight will reward you with the exp share.

• Support Squad

In order to get Ditto you must obtain happiny from the day care event, then you must put makuhita underneath the ditto. If this is done it won't appear at 7th street. Just buy all the pokes for the Exp share.