Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

[Resolved] Cacnea?

Wolfox

Question

11 answers to this question

Cacnea can be obtained just before the second gym.

A girl in the Onyx Ward will tell you how the Daycare Couple (in the Obsidia Ward) is acting suspiciously. Visit the Daycare Couple and switch between talking to the man and women until they reveal their disguise. Defeat them in a Double Battle, then return to the girl. She will give you a Cacnea egg. Hatch it and you've got your own little badass!

Is there a way to get it in episode 12? Because once you free the Day Care couple you don not receive a Cacnea.

It's not the Daycare couple that gives it to you, but the same girl that told you that they're acting suspicious. The one that used to be/give you Ducklett.

Cacnea can be obtained just before the second gym.

A girl in the Onyx Ward will tell you how the Daycare Couple (in the Obsidia Ward) is acting suspiciously. Visit the Daycare Couple and switch between talking to the man and women until they reveal their disguise. Defeat them in a Double Battle, then return to the girl. She will give you a Cacnea egg. Hatch it and you've got your own little badass!

Thx :D now I got My own top 2 best Pokémanz B)

It's not the Daycare couple that gives it to you, but the same girl that told you that they're acting suspicious. The one that used to be/give you Ducklett.

Wait? can i get Cacnea even tho i got Ducklett egg?