Aurora Nation

Rooreeloo

Hey there, and welcome to the Nation of Aurora!

Aurora Nation is represented by Water, Fairy, and Dark types. No other types may be represented in the Nation.

The leader of the Nation is Secundum!

The list of Nation Members;

Bazaro

DobbyTheElf

Godot

Void

Secundum

FraRPetO

Azery

Kyoyo

K_H

Wendel

pwb9870

[ED]Lirin
Pyon Pyon Kyuu

xXTizaraXx

Below is a history of the Aurora Nation's performances!

(4-6)

Week 1 - Loss vs Mythic (2 - 3)

Week 2 - Win vs Apophyll (3 - 2)

Week 3 - Loss vs Haven (1 - 4)

Week 4 - Loss vs Volcanic (2 - 3)

Week 5 - Loss vs Ruin (1 - 4)

Week 6 - Loss vs Apophyll (2 - 3)

Week 7 - Win vs Mythic (3 - 1)

Week 8 - Win vs Haven (3 - 2)

Week 9 - Win vs Ruin (3 - 0)

Week 10 - Loss vs Mythic (0 - 3)

Edited by Rooreeloo

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll vote Godot.

Types look really fun and balanced... here's to a great season! Can't wait to see all the other Spacemen join the ranks.

tumblr_n0o2k1FVg01rb5ofuo1_500.png

Edited by Bazaro

I'm putting myself forward as leader, for several reasons.

Firstly, I'm active, so you can be sure that I'll be able to contact people/run things/etc. when needed. <<<<<<<<<<<< This is my main point. Imo I'm the most active in teh nation.

Secondly, I've experience running this sort of thing before (though not on Reborn).

I'm pretty good at Pokémon.

I actually made the effort to write this, and really want to be leader.

I'm awesome. =D

Here's a list of all fully evolved, and unevolving Pokémon of our three types (Minus Unown):

Fairy Types

Clefable
Wigglytuff
Mr. Mime
Togekiss
Azumarill
Granbull
Gardevoir
Mega Gardevoir
Mawile
Mega Mawile
Whimsicott
Florges
Aromatisse
Slurpuff
Sylveon
Dedenne
Carbink
Klefki
Xerneas
Diance

Dark Types

Umbreon
Honchkrow
Weavile
Houndoom
Mega Houndoom
Tyranitar
Mega Tyranitar
Mightyena
Shiftry
Sableye
Mega Sableye (Unreleased)
Sharpedo
Cacturne
Crawdaunt
Absol
Mega Absol
Stuntank
Spiritomb
Drapion
Darkrai
Liepard
Krookodile
Scrafty
Zoroark
Bisharp
Mandibuzz
Hydreigon
Greninja
Pangoro
Malamar
Yveltal

Psychic Types

Alakazam
Mega Alakazam
Slowbro
Slowking
Hypno
Exeggutor
Starmie
Jynx
Mewtwo
Mega Mewtwo X
Mega Mewtwo Y

Mew
Xatu
Espeon
Wobbuffet
Girafarig
Lugia
Celebi
Medicham
Mega Medicham
Grumpig
Lunatone
Solrock
Claydol
Chimecho
Metagross
Mega Metagross (Unreleased)
Latias
Mega Latias (Unreleased)
Latios
Mega Latios (Unreleased)
Jirachi
Deoxys
Bronzong
Gallade
Uxie
Mesprit
Azelf
Cresselia
Victini
Musharna
Swoobat
Sigilyph
Gothitelle
Reuniclus
Beheeyem
Meloetta
Delphox
Meowstic
Hoopa

Ok... so this is my kingdom... interesting... anyway, Although it's probably too late for me to do so i guess i'll plead my case for why i want you guys to vote for me as your leader, since lets face it no one here knows me...First i'd like to start by saying i've been a competative battler since the middle of gen 5. I don't know if that's considured long or not but i do have some experiance and just to elaborate no i didnt' start playing in gen 5 i started playing back in gen 3. I just became competative in gen 5. I have a youtube channel if you want to evaluate my skill for yourself. Although i will admit it's not some of my best work on my channel i guess that's the only real proof i have of my skill level.. I'm also very experianced using the psychic and fairy types although i don't have much proof of that on my youtube channel x.x I'm gonna be frank with you guys i've always wanted to be seen as a leader i've always wanted a chance for people to trust in me and for me to be able to play a big role and i just feel with these whole pokenations and me fancying myself a king this is just a fitting place for me to try to be a leader so yeah.... I guess that's all i have to say so that's why i hope you'll vote for me to be our leader

I am not going to beg you guys to make me leader, nor would I be offended if I don't get chosen. But if you want reasons as to why I would make a good leader, here you go...

1. I am one of the most responsible/neutral people in our nation. I don't have extreme distaste for anyone and I try to get along with everyone. It was one of the reasons I was chosen to be auth of the forums and server.

2. I am close to the nation organizers and a lot of the other nation leaders. I also feel like I have one of the best grasps on how this whole nations things works.

3. I might not be the best battler around, but I am rather competent. I also have a lot of experience mono typing and being a tutor for battling.

And I believe I had expressed this on he server but not forums. But I believe either Bazaro or myself would be best fit for running this nation.

Adding another reason why to pick me-I've had multiple discussions with both Nation organisers on how to proceed with the revamp.

Edit: Well, so far on the forums we have 1 for Godot, 1 for Baz, and 3 for me (Not counting Jacze).

People just vote already and get this over with. We're taking longer than the other nations to come to a solid agreement, and people pulling different poles everywhere... Just vote on this page and get it over with so we can get to doing all our other little stuff.

HEIL SPACE CORE