Is this team Adequate for Radomus?

Personthing

I've just finished the Arceus fight (sided with El because there was no way I was winning that fight), and I'm just wondering if this team will be good enough to fight Radomus with.

Team:

Typhlosion

Level: 59 (It's higher than the rest because I switched into it when my weaker team members were grinding on Tauros on Bouffalant because it could OHKO them)

Moves: Flamethrower, Lava Plume, Hidden Power Bug, and Swift.

Nature: Hasty

Swampert

Level: 56

Moves: Earthquake, Muddy Water, Strength, and Sludge Wave.

Nature: Lax

Honchkrow (Went looking around and found an older version download so I could get that dusk stone)

Level: 55

Moves: Night Slash, Wing Attack, Sucker Punch, and Tailwind.

Nature: Quirky

Hitmonlee

Level: 51

Moves: Hi Jump Kick, Blaze Kick, Brick Break, and Fake Out.

Nature: Hardy

Shiftry

Level: 50

Moves: Leaf Storm, Shadow Ball, Hidden Power Grass (was completely un-intentional), and Nature Power.

Nature: Bashful

Jolteon

Level: 50

Moves: Discharge, Shadow Ball, Hidden Power Grass, and Sand Attack.

Nature: Rash

Any suggestions on possible moves I could give my team members, or what levels they should be would be appreciated.

Edited by Mighty Kamina

Slap some items on them. However, be very cautious with that Murkrow. Shiftry and Jolten, especially, seem like trump cards. You'll want to level them to maybe 55 before the fight. If you haven't gotten to him by fighting the trainers yet, then do that first for the experience.

Slap some items on them. However, be very cautious with that Murkrow. Shiftry and Jolten, especially, seem like trump cards. You'll want to level them to maybe 55 before the fight. If you haven't gotten to him by fighting the trainers yet, then do that first for the experience.

Ok, Level 55 sound good. I've already beaten the trainers, so I guess it's time to go fight some more Tauros/Bouffalant.

Leveling up will be significantly easier soon.

Because of the Exp. Share from 7th Street.

So that's where the Exp. Share is. I thought I had missed it or something of the like, because it feels pretty late into the game to be getting it.

Level up that Murkrow to 55 (so it learns Sucker Punch) and then evolve it, the Dusk Stone should be in a dark place (don't remember which though)

Edited by Gaunt

Level up that Murkrow to 55 (so it learns Sucker Punch) and then evolve it, the Dusk Stone should be in a dark place (don't remember which though)

Honchkrow gets Sucker Punch from the move relearner anyway, so... yeah. There's no real need to wait.

That Dusk Stone is the one in the Underground Railnet (the room with all the Aron) and due to movement permission errors, it is currently unobtainable.

That aside, the only two things I can recommend are to keep Feint Attack on Murkrow and put it on Shiftry, since it's boosted by his field, and to steer Typhlosion clear of too much battling. Maybe to take out Exeggutor quickly, but it's weak to the Rock-type chess attacks, so don't leave it in any longer than you have to.