Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

How unlock all department store floors

Yeshvil

Question

13 answers to this question

^Don't tell them there's already a thread in existence without providing the proper link

http://www.pokemonreborn.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=8856

read this thread in the link above, it'll explain the locations/ side quests for the current ones

and in the future, to avoid cluttering the forum, take just ten seconds to type what your looking for into the search bar before just going off and making a thread for it. at this point, the Games been going for so long that most of the questions people ask nowadays have been already answered or discussed in already existing threads, it's simply a manner of finding them.

it's not hard, it literally only took me under 45 seconds to track down that link above

as for how to get vitamins, you can sometimes find some by spamming the Item finder wherever you are. it's actually surprising just how many random invisible things are laying around on the ground throughout the city wards.

I won't tell you the exact location of it, but I will tell you that getting the Item Finder has something to do with going to route one :ph34r:

Evolution stones can be obtained, for the most part, from the mining rocks scattered around the region.

Edited by Stratos

I'm going to be resetting the sticker stuff with 13 anyway.

What exatly do you mean by that? Is it that you're changing the sticker events again, or that you're changing the stuff sold on each floor, or taking away the sticker system altogether and replacing it with, say, gym badges, or what?

I think she's going to have it where all your stickers are removed and you will have to get them back through the available events so no one has more stickers than anybody.

Taking away Brightpowders and Level Balls was evil enough...

But the stickers being reset? Aaaaagh. Aaaaaaaaaagh. I don't think there are words to describe this level of aaaaaaaaagh.

(I guess it's fair, since another sticker would put older players in range of items that are "too good", but it's still aaaaaaaaaagh.)

The fact that certain people who have been playing this game have more stickers than others is reason enough for her to reset them. On one save file I can access up to 7 floors I think. All this is because it was my first save file and I've had for many episode releases. On my more recent save files, I can only go the maximum 5 floors.

So to elaborate, its unfair that I, along with many other people here, have the luxury of accessing Evolution stones and such while everyone else is complaining because they can't get anything better than Vitamins which are ridiculously expensive anyways.

Taking away Brightpowders and Level Balls was evil enough...

But the stickers being reset? Aaaaagh. Aaaaaaaaaagh. I don't think there are words to describe this level of aaaaaaaaagh.

(I guess it's fair, since another sticker would put older players in range of items that are "too good", but it's still aaaaaaaaaagh.)

Wait, Ame took out the Brightpowders ? Never realised it-

Wait, Ame took out the Brightpowders ? Never realised it-

Yep, you can't buy them with the other Chance Items anymore. I have no idea why, because they were luck-based and even more expensive than everything else... but them's the breaks.