Attack on Titan Tribute Game! (Sign-Up/Interest Check)

Arkhi

Actually, if you look in the chat box at a lot of the parts, you can see notifications of multiple hits over 1000 by him in the same game. Either way, I've never hit over 1000, but got very close today while playing with a friend. My new high score hit, 956. :P You can see it under my highest hit section.

nz2e4i.jpg

Well, I now feel ready to do a session with you guys sometime. I can at least kill titans pretty consistently now. IGN is Fluxator.

Edit: By the way, did they remove Eren's (Storyline spoiler for anyone who may chance upon this thread and doesn't know yet)

titan transformation ability?

Or how are you supposed to do that now?

It's removed for being too op. Single-player only.

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I hit a new record today, but no screen shot >_<
1,065 in Forest Survive (no Crawler)

Anywho, let's race.

Edit: Let's not.

Edit 2: srs this time. Now online.

Forest III

Day

Normal

US

10 Players

Server Time 99

Rebrn

Password: reborn

Edited by Arkhidon

Wow, that's nice! 0.0

You can add me to the list of actively interested people by the way. I haven't had the luck to be online when you guys have hosted before, but if I am I'll probably join.

The abovementioned server is still up. You can join. After it retires, I'm going to refresh it and create the same server. Join us!

What's your IGN?

Hosting a server! Let's get everyone possible on!

Forest III

Day

Normal

US

10 Players

Server Time 99

Rebrn

Password: reborn

lol damn i missed ya, i've been going solo in the City for a while myself though.

57 kills 3 deaths so far, scores have been crappy but i'm happy with my K/D these days. I gotta check the forum more so i can join ya next time :)

ha so i ran out of time with 112 and 6. Crawlers killed me most of those though...i killed a few actually but the small ones are really hard solo.

I always use Sasha though, that speed is so useful i swear.

By the way Arkhidon, how did you screenshot those numbers? I can only see tham in fullscreen and you can't screenshot fullscreen...or at least i tried with Lightshot and it just knocks me out of fullscreen before i even take it.

Edited by chuckles

Dang, I missed you guys again. I need to check the forums more often... I won't be able to do any today either. Hopefully I can catch you sometime tomorrow.

I always use Sasha though, that speed is so useful i swear.

I hear ya. It's so fun, too. Though lately I've been playing Levi, since he's an awesome character and I like his special.

By the way Arkhidon, how did you screenshot those numbers? I can only see tham in fullscreen and you can't screenshot fullscreen...or at least i tried with Lightshot and it just knocks me out of fullscreen before i even take it.

Not sure how Arkhidon did it, but you should be able to see them without fullscreen... I never use fullscreen because it makes things lag a little for my poor laptop, but I can still see them. I just used the print screen key, opened up gimp, and pasted it. Alternatively, if you have Hypercam or another similar program, you could take a short video and screenshot from that, though it'd be a bit roundabout.

People use my full username? Dang.
Anyway, if you use fullscreen, you cannot properly perform PrntScr. I suggest downloading the .exe file of the game. That way, while screenshots are not full, they are close.

149ca6r.png

Hosting a server:

Rebrn (in turquoise, i don't know how to change the color of words here)

The Forest III

12 players

99 time

DO NOT JOIN THAT!!!

There is a hacker in there who keeps fucking with everybody, we kick him and he comes back. He keeps removing the chat feature for everybody, or at least amking it invisible, and he never plays at all, he's just tormenting people.

Starting a new one, this one with a password and in deep orange:

Rebrn

PASSWORD: reborn

The Forest III

12 players

99 time

Nobody joined, so i gave up and left :(

I can't beat 20 waves by myself yet XD hell I couldn't get past 6 actually. I kept running into crawlers and they were not very friendly.

Edited by chuckles

I have a link to an older version here: http://www.mediafire.com/download/ka8384a1a3o2jun/Aot+v12312013+II.rar

Not sure if it's the same one he's talking about though. It's the most recent version I could find for download, from 2013.

Edit: You can only really play The City in this version though. It's OldVersion 2 in the drop down menu. Every thing else seems to be in beta form still. :I

Edited by Flux

3lOvvvo.png

Got bored, started playing on City in single player.

I spawned, hooked into a couple of buildings, flew forward and angled myself toward a titan I saw in the distance, expending gas all the while. Hit it on a fly-by and got this number, I think it might be my highest yet. I have gotten a few in the 1200s but I don't remember ever hitting this high.

I don't know if I could do it again though lol, doing those dive kills is hard and to get the higher scores I think you need to hit the in a side-swipe fly-by slice, which is pretty situational.

wow i wish i had a video of this...i just stood on a building about to slash an aberrant titan whose eyes were level with the edge of the building, and just as i s;ash he jumps (you know how titans can go through buildings and such) and....i killed him. He jumped at me against the building and i suppose i must have hit the back of his neck as it was going through the building right in front of me. It was hilarious, but i am still dumbfounded.

Also, zjrtAi5.png I just love it when titans are too fat to get to me.

Edited by chuckles

That reminds me of possibly my favorite kill I've ever had, though not my highest scoring. I was playing with my friend at city, and the round had just started. He spawned in as a titan, and I didn't really care because he's new to the game, and I enjoy the more challenging kill. Anyway, I hooked the buildings at the beginning, swung off the overhang, expending gas as I flew through the air, high and fast. I passed above a large titan, so I decided, "Wynaut try something cool?" I hooked its head from above, swung behind, reeled in, and managed to aim it correctly somehow and got the kill. Only gave me like 700 something, though I thought it was worth more. The best part was that after the kill, I looked up by our names and saw that my friend was dead; he happened to be the titan I killed. He was just like, "WTF?!" :P Ah, good times...

Ha nice.

4UngxXh.png

This one is just because i thought I could take one that looks really awesome. What do ya think?

Oh and i started using Petra, i guess i wanted to try it out but i like her special a lot so far.

Another thing, not sure if people know, but a useful tip...if ever you are in front of a titan (not crawler) and you need to get to safety for a moment, instead of moving away...hook to his chest and reel in. They have no attacks that can hit you there. This is even better on Aberrant titans because it forces them to flop and then they go through you but don't kill you, so you end up on their back. You can kill them there or wait but it's easier and smoother than hooking around them, it might look scary but it's safer too.

Nice pic. It actually looks like it's leaning down to look at you. Petra was really fun when I tried her, but I ended up preferring Levi's special over hers. Also... does this mean Petra and Eren have the same special now...?

Another thing, not sure if people know, but a useful tip...if ever you are in front of a titan (not crawler) and you need to get to safety for a moment, instead of moving away...hook to his chest and reel in. They have no attacks that can hit you there. This is even better on Aberrant titans because it forces them to flop and then they go through you but don't kill you, so you end up on their back. You can kill them there or wait but it's easier and smoother than hooking around them, it might look scary but it's safer too.

Did not know you could do this. I'll have to try that sometime, thanks.

Nice pic. It actually looks like it's leaning down to look at you. Petra was really fun when I tried her, but I ended up preferring Levi's special over hers. Also... does this mean Petra and Eren have the same special now...?

Did not know you could do this. I'll have to try that sometime, thanks.

I have used both now and I prefer petra's, mainly because it seems faster, I mean it activates instantly and also can hit many times. I've been working on getting a double kill with one attack from her special (I have come close but it has to be lined up just right) but also because of the instant reaction and activation, sometimes I spin around a titan and break off to hit them with the special, and that works in situations where they turn so you couldn't get them with a regular attack.

Also, somebody just revealed to me that you can use the mouse wheel to reel in your lines quickly, and if you're spinning around a tree or titan or something, and time it right, you can get right into the neck no matter how wide your spin was. I don't know if you all know about this or something, but i had no idea.

Edited by chuckles

Yeah, I'd heard about reeling, though it took me a while to find out.

On a different note, is anybody up for a session? I can try hosting, but it would probably be better if someone else did. I'd probably cause you to lag a bit...