What do you look like?

Ice

• Administrators

Miku doesn't seem too thrilled about posting a picture of herself, so look everyone, a distraction I found while looking through seriously old pictures!

l.jpg

This was like... 6th grade...

Yep, compare that to me now @.@

• Upvote 1

• Administrators

So I scanned my 6th grade ID.

I was... much different then.

Ikaru; Think of how bad I was in 8th grade when we met.

..Then realize this was 2 years before that.

scan0007.jpg

I remember you in 8th grade, it wasn't so bad, but this oh god what

In 6th grade you were a guido?

Yep.

And in 7th grade it was even worse; that, with blonde highlights thrown in because my dad and pretty much everyone who was with us on vacation in the Keys (the southest of south Florida, for those who don't know) agreed it was a good idea. I was Ryan Seacrest for a good while *shot*

You're welcome, Miku

Since younger pictures... well, all I have access to is my abandoned myspace account that I didn't think still existed. These are pics of me from my junior and senior year of high school. I joined myspace the same time I joined Cheat Planet forums and GU, where I would first meet Ame under his guise of Cyberian. The rest is history, as they say.

So yeah, the sideways one is me when I was swimming again, as I mentioned to Winter. And proof that I had my hair 'military style' since way before I was in the military.

http://www.myspace.c...y-photos/408633

SOCUTESOCUTESOCUTESOCUTESOCUTESOCUTESOCUTESOCUTESOCUTESOCUTESOCUTESOCUTESOCUTESOCUTESOCUTESOCUTESOCUTESOCUTESOCUTESOCUTESOCUTESOCUTESOCUTESOCUTESOCUTESOCUTESOCUTESOCUTESOCUTESOCUTESOCUTESOCUTESOCUTESOCUTESOCUTESOCUTESOCUTESOCUTESOCUTESOCUTESOCUTESOCUTESOCUTESOCUTESOCUTESOCUTESOCUTESOCUTESOCUTESOCUTESOCUTESOCUTESOCUTESOCUTESOCUTESOCUTESOCUTESOCUTESOCUTESOCUTESOCUTESOCUTESOCUTESOCUTESOCUTESOCUTESOCUTESOCUTESOCUTESOCUTESOCUTESOCUTESOCUTESOCUTESOCUTESOCUTESOCUTESOCUTESOCUTESOCUTESOCUTESOCUTESOCUTESOCUTESOCUTESOCUTESOCUTESOCUTESOCUTESOCUTESOCUTESOCUTESOCUTESOCUTESOCUTESOCUTESOCUTESOCUTESOCUTESOCUTESOCUTESOCUTESOCUTESOCUTESOCUTESOCUTESOCUTESOCUTESOCUTESOCUTESOCUTESOCUTESOCUTESOCUTESOCUTESOCUTESOCUTESOCUTESOCUTESOCUTESOCUTESOCUTESOCUTESOCUTESOCUTESOCUTESOCUTESOCUTESOCUTESOCUTESOCUTESOCUTESOCUTESOCUTESOCUTESOCUTESOCUTESOCUTESOCUTESOCUTESOCUTESOCUTESOCUTESOCUTESOCUTESOCUTESOCUTESOCUTESOCUTESOCUTESOCUTESOCUTESOCUTESOCUTESOCUTESOCUTESOCUTESOCUTESOCUTESOCUTESOCUTESOCUTESOCUTESOCUTESOCUTESOCUTESOCUTESOCUTESOCUTESOCUTESOCUTESOCUTESOCUTESOCUTESOCUTESOCUTESOCUTESOCUTESOCUTESOCUTESOCUTESOCUTESOCUTESOCUTESOCUTESOCUTESOCUTESOCUTESOCUTESOCUTESOCUTESOCUTESOCUTESOCUTESOCUTESOCUTESOCUTESOCUTESOCUTESOCUTESOCUTESOCUTESOCUTESOCUTESOCUTESOCUTE

• Upvote 1