What do you look like?

Ice

• Administrators

no not much but my face looks weird and i look weird because at the time that the picture was taken i was looking down at the corner of the computer to see if the picture had taken and----

yeah i quit

^^^^^^^^

here let me distract you from that picture with a better one that half of you have already seen

la9.png

• Upvote 4

All you beautiful people.... not calling any names Ame

*cough cough

This is my prom photo from about 2 years ago:

523041_239260239505955_1081822913_n.jpg

I've found a more recent photos from my many many fans from around the world.

Edited by Bowser

• Administrators

I'm disappointed; and here I thought you were actually bowser and your avatar was what you looked like ):

EDIT: one of these days I'll stop creeping again but I look horrible right now maybe tomorrow!

I'm disappointed; and here I thought you were actually bowser and your avatar was what you looked like ):

EDIT: one of these days I'll stop creeping again but I look horrible right now maybe tomorrow!

We all wish I was as adorable as Bowser is. Sadly, reality punished my soul into this puny body. So now I have the mentality of Bowser but the body of a normal human. This won't stop me from being Bowser though >_>

*trades his soul to change bodies

Edited by Bowser

• Developers

watch out for my singgggggggged flip

picture010_zps4a020f17.jpg

did you know i tried to smile in this picture

no?

not shocking

hair you are wet why wont you lay down

and why do i wear this shirt so much

i do laundry way too much considering i only like about 4 shirts that i own..

• Administrators

IMG_00151_zps65c04a15.jpg?t=1376420356

Le shameless phone self picture thing

I guess the least I can do is try to look okay if I'm going to be surrounded by strangers for a good seven hours c:

and because it's been so long have a sort of blooper thing i took by accident because touch screens OP

IMG_00131_zpse60ec2f4.jpg?t=1376420301

temporary_zpscf9682c2.jpg

temporary_zps5fdba7f3.jpg

A̸̧̛̙̲͚̙̬͖̋̅͛̉͒̾ͬͮ͋̎̅͊́̕Ŗ̶̨̐͆̒ͫͮͯͬͥ҉̟̺̩̘̤͈̱̬͉̳͈̝͙̭̬̹E̵̪̭̖͕̣̼̣͓̗̩̰͇͍̮̔͆̌͌ͬ̈́̌͟͢͞ ͤ̀̉̄̏͂́̎̚̚͜͏̮͔̙̞̩̮̟͢ͅY̸̠̰͔͈̹͔̝̰̯͙̯̣͓̭͙̌̀͌̀̀̚͞͞ͅO͂ͣ̽ͥͯͮ̎̃̽̆ͭ͑̓̆͒͂̕̕͏̪͉̣̯͇̩̞͇̮̹͓̭̬̤͍̜Ư̫͍̟͉̟͙͔͚̺͈̙͖ͣ́͒͌ͥͪ̋ͤ͑̀̋ͯ̊ͩ̅̈̂ͣ͛͘ ̴̟̬̱̭̹̰͍͚̘̽ͥͭ̌͋̿̈̌͑̑̀͘͡F̡̢̡̫̲̭͕͍̼͕̱͔̭̫͑̊̆̾͆̆ͬ̍͞͝ͅͅͅE̴̱̰̣̪͚̬͕͍͈̠͙̊̏̆ͫ̐̃̽ͨ̏̅ͣ́̕͡E̫̞̣͕̲͇̮̮͊ͦ̓ͣ̽̓̂͊̔̀L̵̬͖̮͉̩͙͇̤̥͒ͬͤ͂̋ͧ̋̑ͫͤ̓ͥ͜͝͡I̡̨̫͙̼̩ͫ̓̃̇͌̉͌̍̾̔̍͌̇̈́ͬ͂́͟N̶̢̨̧̛̗̞̭̭̝̻͍̬̗̗̖̤͖͙̰̻̙̫̰̑̽̿͗͌͌̑ͦ̆́̓͑̎͋͑ͮG̷̡͍͙͕̖̩̪̦̱͎̲͖͚͕̪̺̺ͮ̊ͬ̉͋̿ͪͭ ̷̢̧̛͉̪̥͕͎̮͉̐ͭ̂̑̋ͨͧͥ̒̀́͒ͧ̾̉́͛ͭ͘I̧̓̔ͯ͋́҉҉̯̥͇̙̜̙̱̻̗̥̞̮͇̱̟T͛ͦͩ͊̋͒͑̔҉̷̹̦̺̩̮͔̜̦ ̛̃̅̍͐̐̇̋̔̀̓̑̐҉̶̰̮̯̱̥̣̼̖̼̀͡ͅÑ̾̆ͥ̎̓ͭ̈́̓̀̈̊ͣͭ̆ͭ̚҉̟͓͖͈͉͎̪̟͓̣̭̝̟̱̼͡Ò̃̐̐ͫ̍̃̅ͬ͊̑ͫ̆̆̓̏̓͏̹̜̠̬̩͍̹͎̠̣̩̖̬̰̬̀͟ͅW̵̶̧͖͓̺͓͉̟̫ͥ̑͐̃ͤͧ̓̅ͦ͠ ̧̳͎̳̗̬̜͍̖͓͖͖̠̟ͨ̅ͯ̋̎ͨͭ͝M̉̍̅͗̐͡҉̝͉͉̭͙͉̜͡R̶̖̘̦̭̼͙̠̜̳̰̠̫̔̂ͮ̓̃́̏̌̀̎͊ͧ͋̒̄ ̵̢̨̞̩̬̼̘͓̠̎̓̂̍̐͛́͌̑̇̚͞K̵̓ͮ̔ͧͣ̿́̆̀ͣ̂ͬ̓̀ͦͣͭ͏͔͍͓͓̙͚͉͍̘̫̭̠͙R̴̨͖̩̳͕̝̗̳͉̮̩͚͕̮̯͇̰͒͒͌̋ͫ̑̇͐ͫ̒̿̂̐ͦ͟͟͢A̫̥̻͈͔̟̪͍̻̼̱̹̜̪̩̹ͩ̄͂͗̔͋́ͯ̍͞B̶̡̯̮̹̻̫͎̯̫ͤͧͩͫ̆̐͌ͥ̌̅ͬͧ͌͑͒̃̚̚͜Ś̛ͫ̊͆ͮ̐͑̓͊̈́͂̄̎ͧ̚҉̢̨̺̝̯̝͚̞͚̹̙͔͙̺̣̜̠͠ͅ

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...