Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Mudkip (Cant seem to find it)

EmotheHappyPanda

Question

So I know where to find Mudkip, I followed Nickaboo's video to a T. With that said, Mudkip isnt where it should be... Is it gone now? I've spent a few hours trying to find someone about it, but everything Ive seen mentioned of Mudkip seems to show that its still in game. Any help on finding this wonderful pokemon would be greatly appreciated.

(Sorry for bad grammer, mispelled words, poor punctuation, any other flaws.)

9 answers to this question

You're right about it needing it be rainy (I remember this since I had to ask Vinny alot about this xD ). You needed it to be rainy in order to talk to the guy who tells you about the mudkip, BUT you need the weather to be clear to encounter the Mudkip.

One question I have about this event is that I found a sign where the mudkip is that reads "so i herd u liek mudkipz". I'm still waiting for a day with the right weather, but I'm wondering if this sign is there just for kicks or if it means that the event is done?