Phantaeon

Pokemon Reborn is made amazingly. But It's AI has a few fails that should be fixed. For example, the street rag that tries to kidnap you Always makes his Venonat use Supersonic when you're not confused. The problem with this is that It kept using Supersonic against my Whismur with Soundproof ( which results in basically it using splash ). AI should be able to note abilities when they've activated. Also my Gothita's Competitive doesn't work. I've had many Growls used on it but not a single Sp.Atk up. Please fix this Ame.

Thanks in advance.

• Veterans

I'm a killjoy, I know. But this could be placed instead in Troubleshooting. Additionally, Ame has stated that she intends for the AI to be improved for Ep. 13.

Wait AI improved in episode 13 **Goes And Beat Zel and Taka Along WIth Aya While He Can**

Ferns Contrary Snivy using Growth. 'nuff said

Hehe, funny since I actually did that as well..

But yea, unfortunately, AI won't be "perfect" for awhile so not much you can do. Sometimes it helped me, in my case with Shade when he kept using Ghost-type moves on my Ursaring.

Edited by ~Derpy Simon

Julia's... everything ever using Electric moves on my Lightningrod Electrike. I would've excused just once, but this was multiple times with different Pokemon.

Noel U-Turning to Girafarig on my Houndoom, and later doing so again, only it was to Clefable against my Drapion. With Staraptor, mind you, so it's not like it was at a disadvantage.

Aaaaand way back in Episode 10, Radomus' Starmie using Surf on my Roserade. Which I have never forgotten and I still make jokes about. (It might not have had a Psychic move, though, so maybe excusable. No idea what its full moveset was.)

The AI is just really, really dumb sometimes. Usually it isn't, but every once in a while...

I don't know how I feel about improvements for Episode 13- on the one hand, it'll cause me less facepalms. On the other, the AI's "mercy" is the only thing that's gotten me through some battles... I shudder to think what would've happened had ZEL's Umbreon decided it wanted to spam Dark moves in the ZEL/Taka double battle... my poor all Psychic-type team...

For my case, the AI have a lot of weird moves that their Pokemon have either runs out of PP very quick or it uses the wrong moves at the wrong time.

My funny moment is when I fought that crazy Doctor's Rotom, made him wasted all Ominous Wind' PP (But really though, that move ran out so quick that I personally find it the most useless pokemon on his team, he just kept spamming discharge till it was out of PP, discharge was second to be out of PP after Ominous Wind) then he had less than 4 confuse Ray left and many double team left and I had two ground pokemon (Flygon & Golem, hey I love Golem xD) laughing at his face while trying to hit him, who he had no chance (Rotom was also the last Pokemon I had to fight against... with no ground moves) as he kept spamming double team non-stop (I casually use some of super potions while switching my pokemon just for exp since he had no attack moves left after long boring fight)

Personally, I find Rotom useless all the time whenever I face against it.

That battle was stupid and Fern made it even stupider than others, his Serperior... still uses Growth with its Contrary. (I really don't think anyone will fell for its ability any more, he use growth, I eat him alive with poison)