• Piplup
    • Snivy
    • Tepig
    • Oshawott
    • Chespin
    • Fennekin
    • Froakie

• Support Squad

So, imma start on a Reborn Lets play and imma let you guys pick the starter for me.

If you want you can also give a nickname and i'll call The poke that name. Simplez

Poll ends 9pm 27th of june In britain ( i cannae be arsed to figure it out >.<)

Y'all are nuts, Totodile's level up learnset is lousy. I love the thing and all, but motherfucking Water Gun until level 62.

Gen V love would be nice, so I'm gonna vote Oshawott. Totally not biased because Samurott is my favourite starter

Good luck~

• Support Squad

Welp, chimchar may have just swept the rug outta Totodiles feet. Gunna be ending the poll soon, s vote soon. 1st vid will be up over the weekend

There's a poll to see what starter he uses, vote in that rather than telling him what he should use.

No problem in saying why he should use it though. That's not gonna affect his decision, but if you voted, i guess it's fine. :I

Welp, chimchar may have just swept the rug outta Totodiles feet. Gunna be ending the poll soon, s vote soon. 1st vid will be up over the weekend

Troll everyone and use Snivy. F* the poll...

• Support Squad

I don't even know anymore, it's a four way tie between Chikorita, Totodile, Chimchar and Froakie. If at the end of the hour they are still tied i will randomly select from those choices on video