Coming Soon To A Community Near You!

Kiozo

Straight from the original post!

The thread will be made in the near future. Something like a week or so, just to allow for further examination on everything's stability.

I'm just waiting to make sure there's a stable forum environment before starting it.

Yea if only you got to choose your nation. I might participate to brush up my skills since I need a lot of that lol. Luckily my schedule for now is flexible, so I shouldn't have to much trouble lol. Looking forward to it! (Anything but Fairy for the love of stuff........)

Bleh. I guess i'd be good if i was chosen for Poison cuz Viperia's theme is awesome

or maybe Flying or Water. i dont know >^<

Edited by Epic C

Kio, I get what you doing here. Volunteers are split into two teams by random selection and on our PO server will compete against each other.

I was thinking of experimental as in, is what is better? Rain or Snow?

Hoenn vs. Sinnoh.

Kanto leaders vs Johto Leaders. Ect

Greed, i don't think you would own a nation so much as be a part of it, so cooperation and all that jazz

wanna bet? I WILL rule a nation as the leader and be just like Satsuki from Kill La Kill up in this bitch. I will even have my own elite four warriors and shit! And I will rule over the grumpigs in human clothing.

At this point, I'm finding things comical.

I'm not just going to hand away a nation to a specific person, much less someone who thinks they deserve it automatically. It's not anything of the sort!

I never said that there were 18 nations or 2 nations, as the two theories are suggesting. Maybe waiting and seeing will prove who is right; but that's another thing entirely.

Also...I don't mind support of the topic through posting what you'd like, but some stuff here actually was off topic.

Mostly wolf. <3