Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Mining rocks locations

pervyninjaturtle

Question

i haven't played since october and just started playing again yesterday and well my drought nine tails became flash fire and all of my hi leveled pick up pokemon lost their ability so now i need lots of red shards for the ability capsule but can't remember if i did mine all of the rocks available which i doubt. the only place i can remember that had them was the grand stairway is their any other places i am forgetting?

18 answers to this question

there are a bunch in the bysbyxion wasteland grotto..

EDIT: ninja'd..

EDIT 2: actually its been mentioned further in the topic.. but ya.. kind of outdated..

Edited by Aquibex

Rather than using mining rocks, try combing reborn with the itemfinder. You'd be surprised how many shards are out there. Good places to start for that are the Byxbysion wasteland and route 1.

I recommend you check every single rock or bush or suspicious tile in Reborn. There are bound to be tons there. I found about 10 of each shard by doing this so I bet you would find a lot too (Ame really loves hidden items. Seems to make the game harder I guess).

I don't see how it makes the game harder, it adds just one more thing to do in my opinion. Doesn't really make it easier or harder.

inb4 Ame starts to hide Flame Orbs, Leftovers, Ability capsules, Life Orbs and Choice items around Reborn.

inb4 Ame starts to hide Flame Orbs, Leftovers, Ability capsules, Life Orbs and Choice items around Reborn.

I dunno, Ability Capsules are possible... they're not overpowered, really. Earlier access to them would be nice. The rest, though, are a bit too much. Focus Sashes aren't terribly broken in that they're one-use only in-game, so they're there.