Gyms and Stuff. :D

Reignited'Light

So I been looking around, but I haven't seen a Topic like this, so I'm making it now. kk?

NOW... When are Shelly and Shade going to have new Arena's for assisting the leaders?

I know Ame said something that Serra might have one and stuff, but since new episodes come out, I really do look foward to seing new arenas. Including the one's for Corey and Florina. (Although I still don't like her Cradily Set. Cause Curse>Stockpile right?

And even if she makes new arenas, what will it be based off of? Ex) Shelly could get Sticky Webs all over so it would be like a

permanant Sticky Web that lower speed by 2 stages?

and Shade could have Something like "The spirits are calling" thing. And Boost all Ghost moves power by 1.5 and Night Shade do x2 the level it does. DUsclops Lv 35. x2= 70 Damage.

Any ideas?

permanant Sticky Web

*break everything* Seriously, they do deserve a new arena. I believe there was a discussion about a bug type field effect, so maybe that horrific aspect can be added to it. For Shade, if a pokemon is asleep, they take damage, like Darkrai's ability.

*break everything* Seriously, they do deserve a new arena. I believe there was a discussion about a bug type field effect, so maybe that horrific aspect can be added to it. For Shade, if a pokemon is asleep, they take damage, like Darkrai's ability.

OwO

YES! Dark Dreams or something?

That would be nice. Since I believe Spiritomb carrys Hypnosis. :D

I actually had an idea for Shelly's gym that I need to dig through to find

Ahhhh... Here it is!

List of Things Hive Can Do:

Hive will double the residual damage dealt from infestation

All bug type stat boosting moves get double their original boost #instantmaxspecialattackfromtailglow

Grass damage is decreased (Leaves get caught in honey)

All sound based attacks hit all opponents in double battles (Bug Buzz op) (Double Battle Shelly #doit)

All bug pokemon get a 1.5x defense/special defense boost (Vespiquen gets double for being queen bee)

No pokemon can switch out (get stuck in the honey

Also here was some stuff Vinny suggested too:

- Honey has the same effect as Sticky Web (Lowers opponent's Speed by 1. Pokemons with Levitate and/or flying type are not affaected)

- All flying moves have recoil (Honey gets stuck on the pokes wings/beak/horn/something)

- All fire moves bar Fire Blast/Blast Burn/Eruption have their damage halved (Honey is mostly composed of water, and 100% pure honey can't catch on fire. Well, it can, but you need certain conditions and... whatever)

- Heal Order will always go first and heal 75% of the user's HP (Defense Order and Attack Order are already affected by the same thing that affects Tail Glow)

- Teddiursa, Ursaring and baby pokemon will always loaf around in the second turn (They get distracted by the honey)

- Honey Gather will always produce Honey at the end of the battle.

Ahhhh... Here it is!

All bug type stat boosting moves get double their original boost #instantmaxspecialattackfromtailglow

All sound based attacks hit all opponents in double battles (Bug Buzz op) (Double Battle Shelly #doit)

All bug pokemon get a 1.5x defense/special defense boost (Vespiquen gets double for being queen bee)

- Honey has the same effect as Sticky Web (Lowers opponent's Speed by 1. Pokemons with Levitate and/or flying type are not affaected)

- All flying moves have recoil (Honey gets stuck on the pokes wings/beak/horn/something)

- All fire moves bar Fire Blast/Blast Burn/Eruption have their damage halved (Honey is mostly composed of water, and 100% pure honey can't catch on fire. Well, it can, but you need certain conditions and... whatever)

- Heal Order will always go first and heal 75% of the user's HP (Defense Order and Attack Order are already affected by the same thing that affects Tail Glow)

- Teddiursa, Ursaring and baby pokemon will always loaf around in the second turn (They get distracted by the honey)

GG Shelly challengers. :D ^^^^

There's bound to be an ice field, like a skating ring. Ice types and Swift Swimmers gain 1.5 in speed.

Yup! I heard Ame might make one for Serra soon.

All Ice moves get 1.5 Stronger

Higher % chance to freeze

Blizzard always hits

OwO

It's not a matter of if, but when, Ame will eventually find a way to make things more painful for us.

That's the spirit! :D

All seriosness though, I look foward to the remaining gym arenas. Except for Aya. Since she is "starting out" when you meet her. I doubt she will have one when you first meet her.

• Support Squad

With Shades' arena, it has to be the Abyss. Has to, Probably something that does augment sleep and maybe give ghost moves added effects a higher proc chance. Or perhaps it has an "atrophy" effect where the accuracy and sp stats of all non ghost, dark or fairy types (cuz fairies are, well. y'know bright and shiz). Removed by dazzling gleam or moon blast cuz THE LIGHT PUSHES THE ABYSS BACK

Ahhhh... Here it is!

Holy shit, you gotta have something that the challenger can use to their advantage; that looks like some shit that Fern would come up with =/

Tacos didn't got it, but i suggested some moves that could get rid of the effect.

oops >.>

I also realized that some of the ideas I came up with for removing it were excluded there too....

I was thinking along the line of smack down or maybe a nice fire pledge.

• Administrators

There'll be a total of 6 new fields with E13. I'm redoing two leaders with fields per episode, and Shelly and Shade are indeed next. I've already determined what their fields will be.

There'll be a total of 6 new fields with E13. I'm redoing two leaders with fields per episode, and Shelly and Shade are indeed next. I've already determined what their fields will be.

6 NEW FIELDS

:o

:D

C:

Welp. Back to another file! :D

**swoons**