Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

More POKEMANZ!

Revengercm

Question

So far the pokemon like that are on my team are 4, repeating one type. Too many electric types.

So i have a few questions?

How do I evolve magneton? Keep seeing getting early magnezone was modified?

Couldn't find firestone in mining rocks, do they appear again? Need fire stone when growlithe hits 43.

I'm entering the freaking awesome abandon plant, wow!!!! 10/10 of any pokemon game.

Edited by Revengercm

25 answers to this question

So far the pokemon like that are on my team are 4, repeating one type. Too many electric types.

So i have a few questions?

How do I evolve magneton? Keep seeing getting early magnezone was modified?

Couldn't find firestone in mining rocks, do they appear again? Need fire stone when growlithe hits 43.

I'm entering the freaking awesome abandon plant, wow!!!! 10/10 of any pokemon game. Going to check if the link stone is still in beryl grave cave.

Well first of all, you need the Yureyu key from Tanzan mountain to get into a back room of the power plant. In there, leveling up your magneton will evolve it. Fire stone will be at the volcano of Apophyll. But if you still want to look for fire stones if that's too far away, I wish you good luck with mining. ^_^

Does Shade give you a badge that increases max level cap? I want to know because I need swampert muddy water, that chandelure, dafuq lol. Ghost shouldn't do damage to fighting, that is so unfair lol. Hariyama is fighting!!! The poison gym with the freaking field, wow lol. It feels so good to beat an imaginary AI.

May I say that I had a focus sash and it disappeared when I got to Shade's. I really needed one because Chandelure energy ball on my Swampert.

That's how Focus Sash works in normal game though.

They only return in online battles, or places that simulate that (Battle tower, battle frontier, battle institute...)

I always though the Sash was a waste. Even in Competitive, I typically only run it on my Mienshao.

Can always be used for suicide leads.

It has it's uses.

But of course, Leftovers and LO dominate the metagame anyway, so whatever.

The shards in the places mentioned by McMc can get you quite a few pokemon (by buying all of these said pokemon you also receive an exp share), Blast Powder (Allows you to use a mined rock once more), various rare items, payment for move tutors, payment to participate in puzzles that can give you an HM, fossils, and pokemon like Timburr, and also other various functions that I'm sure will be implemented sometime in the future.

• Veterans

The shards in the places mentioned by McMc can get you quite a few pokemon (by buying all of these said pokemon you also receive an exp share), Blast Powder (Allows you to use a mined rock once more), various rare items, payment for move tutors, payment to participate in puzzles that can give you an HM, fossils, and pokemon like Timburr, and also other various functions that I'm sure will be implemented sometime in the future.

Yh they can also get you the best fossil pokemon ...The one,...The Oly ARCHEOPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

he is so good he needs an ability that WEAKENS him just for you because if it didnt have defeatist he would be on nearly every OU team!

Yh they can also get you the best fossil pokemon ...The one,...The Oly ARCHEOPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

he is so good he needs an ability that WEAKENS him just for you because if it didnt have defeatist he would be on nearly every OU team!

with that defense and weakness against one of the most seen on OU tier (name Bullet Punch Scizor)---> no-way. Even Mach Punch Breloom can 2HKO it easily, and coverage from Flying move and Rock move is just....(nah...) especially where Steel type- which can tank whatever Flying and Rock moves- becomes more and much more useful (even without Fairy exist, steel can be seen on every OU team). It can be OU without that ability, but no-way you can see it on nearly every OU.

Edited by gutten_tag

^ ^ agreed. don't get me wrong, i like archeops. i really do, but i wouldn't run it on my OU team. it would lose momentum rather quickly once it fell into defeatist range. not to mention, as said above, he wouldn't be too terribly difficult to wall depending on the team it's going against. it may get a few surprise hits and / or KOs, but after that, it's just waiting to die. my two bits on him.

as for shards and what they can be used for. worse case scenario, you can always fling them at opponents for no reason :-)

His ability takes from OU to RU (More like NU in reality)

Why can't Gengar learn poison wave? I saw the poison gym leader Aya having on his if I remember? Any sludge bomb or stone edge in game? Machamp Needs a good second type move.

I have no idea why Gengar can't learn Sludge Wave. Gastly gets Sludge Wave by event only. You know, i think it's kinda unfair Aya's Gengar has a move this way. Give it Sludge Bomb and it's a wrap. (inb4 Bulletproof Chesnuaght)

No Sludge Bomb/Stone Edge outside of breeding.

Machamp gets a lot of useful moves by breeding.

I'm not breeding lol, Well w.e. Maybe something weaker will appear as tm for machamp. Right now I'm training lol and it takes a while when you should be lvl 55 and your training a lvl 30. Not that far from final episode. Will make a review of my fav parts. So far Shade's Gym was my fav part.

Still haven't found the damn power plant key? Is it after I beat Noel? Really need the damn magnezone.

Edited by Revengercm

Its an incredibly long puzzle that only appears after all the shenanigans with Team Meteor but before Route 1

The Rock doesn't turn into a Rock Smash rock until you reach Radomus though.

It's either after you reach Radomus or after you beat the Ditto-Arceus.

The Rock doesn't turn into a Rock Smash rock until you reach Radomus though.

It's either after you reach Radomus or after you beat the Ditto-Arceus.

As soon as I have beaten Fern, went back and the rock was there. Have the magnezone. Kind of late in game to be able to get a magnezone but eh.