Mega Swampert / Sceptile confirmed

Nefalem

Still mad about the no megas for mightyena, flygon and milotic thing >_>

i did kinda like mega swampert's design, looks very tough, and i saw people getting mad about lightning rod sceptile, but i'm sure it won't be that bad.

It looks like a really slow physical attacker so it stats would be high for physical and low for special and speed.

It has swift swim so...

Well...it has been confermed when X&Y came out....They said that all starters pre 6gen will get a mega sooner or later

plus they hinted towards Blaziken

but yes....dat swampert will die to my solarbeam

Sorry, can you clarify what you meant? I get what you're saying, but I don't understand how it relates to my post~?

Well...it has been confermed when X&Y came out....They said that all starters pre 6gen will get a mega sooner or later

plus they hinted towards Blaziken

but yes....dat swampert will die to my solarbeam

Imagine if 'dat swampert' had sap sipper.

Nope, Solarbeam nullified. Saywutnow? (Swampert with sap sipper pls I will love u folongtime <3)

But when did they say that.... Oh never mind, I do recall them saying something like that. I think.

Anyway...

Personally I cannot fathom why the heck diancie got a mega, but okay, if they want to implement a mega diancie, up to them. I have no idea how the Devil they're gonna boost her stats tho. a 100 boost in SpA? >-> At least they made Diancie even prettier with the mega evolution *-*

Dat Sceptile doe. What were they thinking when they gave it lightningrod. q-q did they make it grass/flying or something? (I can't exactly read japanese for my life anymore q-q and it's ironic that Im part Japanese as well D: )

Edited by Lynxiechan

Dat Sceptile doe. What were they thinking when they gave it lightningrod. q-q did they make it grass/flying or something? (I can't exactly read japanese for my life anymore q-q and it's ironic that Im part Japanese as well D: )

They made it Grass/Dragon... 4x resistance to electric/water, and A LOT of weakness now...

I also wanted the Sap Sipper Swampert, but whatever ^^

They made it Grass/Dragon... 4x resistance to electric/water, and A LOT of weakness now...

I also wanted the Sap Sipper Swampert, but whatever ^^

Can you just imagine a sap sipper swampert that's a wall and gets 50 in each defense stat? OhGod *^*

Still mad about the no megas for mightyena, flygon and milotic thing >_>

i did kinda like mega swampert's design, looks very tough, and i saw people getting mad about lightning rod sceptile, but i'm sure it won't be that bad.

I was wishing for MegaMightyena but it didn't get through cuz Wish spammers.

Although I love MegaSwamps design, don't see anything wrong with it, besides, what were you people hoping for XD.

The fight between Mega Gardevoir and Mega Diancie is going to happened! WHO'S WEDDING DRESS IS BETTER?!

(my votes on SHINY Mega Gardevoir C:)

On the next episode of Bridezilla!

Not to be a killjoy but what they should have is kind of redundant by now isn't it? Shouldn't we really be discussing what they do have?

Then again I can't really tell you what to talk about so... meh I dunno.

Edited by Sheep93

why the hell does Diance get a mega? Apparently it gets to be in a movie to. Whats so good about this bitch? What about the other two?

Diancie is a damn defensive monster you believe it or not.

And to the people who complain about Mega Sceptile Lightning Rod, it is actually pretty good:

It owns Rotom. And everybody use Rotom. But the only one he might fear is Rotom F. And Avalugg. And the Grass/Fairy guy. And Mawile. And Klefki. And Weavile

Inmune to Thunder M*******g Wave and spores moves. Only way to Paralyze it is whit Glare

Laughs at Mega Blaziken and Hulk, i mean Mega Swampert.

Whit Mega Swampert:

A Tank whit steroids in rain.

Anyway...

Personally I cannot fathom why the heck diancie got a mega, but okay, if they want to implement a mega diancie, up to them. I have no idea how the Devil they're gonna boost her stats tho. a 100 boost in SpA? >-> At least they made Diancie even prettier with the mega evolution *-*

Nah. Expect a boost on her monstruous defense and special defense.