Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

To find one's favorite Pokemon

fireheart4560

Question

So I decided to start a new file in Reborn while I wait for the new release and.... Ralts was Moved.

Upon my research I found that there is a corrupted pokeball you have to find and you can get Ralts that way.

Question is, where is it?

Edited by fireheart4560

7 answers to this question

Well, I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but...

You won't be able to get the Corrupt Poke Ball until after Aya, which in itself, is all well and good. You won't be able to fix it, however, until after Radomus.

Since you asked where it is, however, it's in the Underground Railnet. You need Rock Smash to find it... but it's not a rock you should be smashing.

Well, if you're playing a new file, you won't get it for a very long while (hey that rhymes). You'll find the Corrupted Pokeball hidden in the deeper parts of the Underground Railnet (Hint: down there, rock smash isn't only for rocks...). Then, take it to a guy in the Pokeball shop (new place in Obsidia), and he'll explain what a corrupted Pokeball is and make a Missingo reference. Then you need to get him something that's even FARTHER into the game, and a rather heartwarming cutscene occurs in which you obtain Ralts.

Well, if you're playing a new file, you won't get it for a very long while (hey that rhymes). You'll find the Corrupted Pokeball hidden in the deeper parts of the Underground Railnet (Hint: down there, rock smash isn't only for rocks...). Then, take it to a guy in the Pokeball shop (new place in Obsidia), and he'll explain what a corrupted Pokeball is and make a Missingo reference. Then you need to get him something that's even FARTHER into the game, and a rather heartwarming cutscene occurs in which you obtain Ralts.

Well the Item you need to repair the ball, can be found in that abandoned factory, where you shortly team up with Amarina. In the Area that get progressively darker where even Flash cannot brigthen up the area...

I went there once I got Flash because i wanted to know if it helps and if something is back there.

Edit:

Argh. Ame typed that while I was distracted xD

Edited by Cepheus