Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

TM Flash

Meruem

Question

Has anyone found Flash yet? I've already checked the underground railnet thing where you catch Aron, the abandoned factory where Amaria fights alongside you and, of course, Shade's gym. All I found was TM 77 Psych Up in the abandoned factory and a few hidden items.

There's a cave near Titania's house, currently blocked by the crustle you crossed over to access the house in the first place. Rock climb would be needed to get rid of that crustle.... hrm wonder what's in that cave.

There's a cave near Titania's house, currently blocked by the crustle you crossed over to access the house in the first place. Rock climb would be needed to get rid of that crustle.... hrm wonder what's in that cave.

It can't be, I mean, Ame specified that Flash is usable after you obtain Shade's gym badge so you should be able to get it sometime before or after you battle him. Gonna check the dark spots in the Beryl Ward now.

EDIT: Nope, not here. Either I'm not paying enough attention or Ame hid it really well. Also, I remember finding a Rock Climb wall somewhere inside the Beryl caves.

Edited by MMM

Technically, I only checked the one room in the Tanzaan Depths that was already dark. Maybe some other spots have been darkened as well down there?

P.S. hey, let's not forget that Volbeat learns Flash with a Heart Scale! Volbeats are available in the wild in Chrysolia forest at night, at 5% chance of appearing. That is, unless Ame removed them...

Edited by Eagleby18

Technically, I only checked the one room in the Tanzaan Depths that was already dark. Maybe some other spots have been darkened as well down there?

It shouldn't be there anyway, because:

The TM for Flash (...) is retroactively enabled by Shade's badge.
Edited by MMM

Well, i'm not so sure about that. If you remember in 1st Gen:

Erika's gym badge allows you to use Strength outside of battle, but you only get Strength in Fuschia City, in the Safari Zone.

If Ame's thinking like that, it wouldn't surprise me if Flash was in the Wasteland.

Well, I'm glad I went looking for it, and rather surprised that I found it.

XYbc0eS.png

It's in the dark part of the Railnet, where the Aron are. You need to use Rock Smash, but... not on a rock.

Sneaky Ame is sneaky.

Well, I'm glad I went looking for it, and rather surprised that I found it.

XYbc0eS.png

It's in the dark part of the Railnet, where the Aron are. You need to use Rock Smash, but... not on a rock.

Sneaky Ame is sneaky.

Do you mind if i use this picture for something in the future?

Lol "LOST FOUND" okay then...

I didn't find it yet... mostly because i didn't look for it.

But here's a long shot:

The caves around Beryl

The caves around Rhodochrine Jungle

EDIT: Tempest

What?

Anyways, I need to save this for future reference >>

Do you mind if i use this picture for something in the future?

Lol "LOST FOUND" okay then...

My ingame name has caused a lot of funny situations unintentionally (Eg. Cain says "Lost looks a little lost"- you don't say).

And yeah, go ahead. It's a screenshot from a game I don't own it's not like I can stop you

i can confirm that she does indeed not pls dont hurt me

I think a lot of people want to hurt you after that rock puzzle... Better they take out their frustration on ingame Ame rather than you, right? I don't encourage such activities stop looking at me like that

My ingame name has caused a lot of funny situations unintentionally (Eg. Cain says "Lost looks a little lost"- you don't say).

And yeah, go ahead. It's a screenshot from a game I don't own it's not like I can stop you

Well, if you said "No" i'd be like "...okay..."

and walk away in shame...

There is another TM in the Railnet... southeastern corner

(cannot upload picture... apperantly I have exceeded my allotted disk space :P)

TM88 Infestation.

Just in case, go with some one that knows Flash. I's a dark, but short, area.

I tried to use Rock Smash on the spot that Derp Lord showed above, as well as on most if not all of the deepest part of the Aron nest, but nothing happened.

Could anyone please tell me if there's anything I need to do before obtaining Flash and/or show me the spot?

I have 7 badges by the way.