Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Ralts/Kirlia/Gardevoir?

Ascherit

Question

So, i stopped playing reborn for a while due to sickness n' stuff, When i come back, pokemon reborn episode 12, And i find myself in the house where ralts is, but this time, it's no longer ralts, but Gothita, is there another place where ralts is? pls halp ;-;

18 answers to this question

Wait, Ame got rid of Ralts, meaning that I can no longer abuse teleport, meaning no more speed running........................

Well I'm slightly salty about that.

Wait, Ame got rid of Ralts, meaning that I can no longer abuse teleport, meaning no more speed running........................

Well I'm slightly salty about that.

She moved it, she didn't got rid of it.

I'll shed some light on this situation.

*ahem*

The site of Ralts/Kirlia/Gardevoir/Gallade has been moved to an entirely different event and in it's place Gothita pretty much took over. This however raises a few questions that you guys can figure out.

What happened to Gothita's original event and where is the new Ralt's event? Rest is up to y'all.

oh right i posted in the wrong section oh jeez

so many pokemon have changed location, ame y u do dis to us, where did ralts go, why did the gothita move there, so many questions, but none are answered well except that we know ralts is gotten by fixing the corrupt pokeball or something. Thanks for telling me though~

There really was no reason to revive this topic as I'm certain a couple other threads have already found the solution for ralts but I guess it's ok since you're just starting out on the forums. Also a recommendation, double posting is somewhat frowned upon so if you have something you forgot to say in a previous post, just edit it.