I have a question about Pokedex entries

Gaunt

Can't we make some Pokedex entries specifically for Reborn? Like some of them are boring (when you read them for the 156903 time) or inadequate for the region they're in (the Furfrou entry for example is about Kalos) so i was thinking that maybe someone (i can do it too) can invent new ones, more dark/sad (like listing how many of these Pokemon remain in Reborn exc) or at least more adequate.

Edited by Gaunt

This is actually a good idea and I hate it that the pokedex entries get cropped off like this

104njvl.jpg

I mean you can't read the rest of the text.

I would volunteer to write new pokedex entries if needed.

This is actually a good idea and I hate it that the pokedex entries get cropped off like this

104njvl.jpg

I mean you can't read the rest of the text.

I agree with this as well, this also happens with some of the move descriptions as well doesn't it?

I agree with this as well, this also happens with some of the move descriptions as well doesn't it?

Actually it does happen with move descriptions as well.. they don't just seem to fit to that text box.

• Administrators

I can correct that if I know all of the ones that's happening with. Someone can make a topic for compiling them, I suppose.

This is an interesting idea, but I would be worried about writing new things that may or may not be true about the Pokemon themselves. I would feel better if the dex entries described the Pokemon in specific relation to Reborn, but I'm not sure there's enough material there.

Hmm then maybe we can use the most "creepy" ones (from the original games) and "change" (slightly) only those that are not, adding 1 or 2 lines of text at the bottom about Reborn, considering that in different regions Pokemon can change their "behavior" or at least that is what the Pokemon professors keep saying ^_^ (btw why don't we have a Pokemon professor in Reborn? Or he will appear later?), and...well...the Reborn region is unique (in many ways) so maybe a little variation in the dex is possible? (we even have different shinies so why not?)

Edited by Gaunt

She's effectively the same, anyways, in that she starts the game with the intro and gives the region's new Trainers their first Pokémon. A character can fill both roles... but it would be interesting if her character also had some type of degree in Pokémon research and studies.