Least loved Boss Pokemunz?

I'm talkin' about a pokemon whose sight you dreaded/loathed, naturally I don't mean in the level sense in regards to the 'boss' thing but moreso an important character.

Like for me, Chatot was the most horrifying thing I had ever seen; chatterchatter-nasty plot-chatterchatter.

Or the -Any of Noel's pokemon-

You know, things like that, pokemon used by an important character you just had a really annoying time with.

Any of Noel's Pokemon? I'll give you the birds, but the rest (sans flinch hax from Cinccino which is annoying), not so much.

But hell-Chatot I can agree on. That thing is the bane of my existence. (Just imagine if it had Boomburst instead of/alongside Chatter... *shudder*)

Let's see...

That Arceus (I am stubborn and refuse to side with El, so...), Florinia's Cradily (more annoying than anything else, but it's fun coming up with inventive ways to null Curse + out-stall it), Shade's Chandelure, and...

...And that goddamn Hyper Beaming Abra. Why. What. Why would you. Why is it level 100. It can't take a hit for anything, but it still nukes half of my team with that before I manage to take it down. /Reborn is suffering

1. Noels Cinccino and Porygon-Z. Never had trouble with his birds for some reason

2. ZEL´s Glaceon and Espeon in the double battle with Taka and Zel

3. Taka´s Chatot.

4. Currently all Pokemon who knows Aerial Ace.

Taka's Chatot (Just...fuck this thing)

Noel's Clefable (Tanked a +6 Psycho Cut from my Gallade dafuq)

KiKi's Lucario (I realized too late that it was a special Lucario and it had Steadfast. Thankfully Gyarados beat that thing with 6 HP)

Luna's specially based Umbreon and Contrary Malamar. Also, that Umbreon must have max Speed EVs and IVs, because Umbreon is supposed to be slow as shit, but it was outspeeding my entire team.

Most of the Pokemon that people tend to have trouble with (Florina's Cradily, KiKi's Medicham, Solaris' Garchomp, El's Arceus-Ditto), I actually didn't have much trouble with. Granted, I had to PP stall the Garchomp (fucking 50 turn battle), and I had to Intimidate/Charm stall the Medicham, but I had hard counters for Cradily (Kricketune) and Arceus-Ditto (Mirror Coat Magnezone).

Obviously the Garchomp and Aceus were pretty ohshit inducing, but neither of them are particularly hard to beat once you know their moves. The worst for me was early game chatot. The only pokemon on my team it couldn't one shot was Gyrados, so it pretty much came down to praying for a burn from my Combusken and then praying that Gyrados could beat the confusion hax twice in a row. It finally happened but when I have to win through pure luck I don't feel like I deserved the win. My second playthrough went much more smoothly, although I had a Grottle that time so he could still one shot my starter.

• Veterans

Any of Noel's Pokemon? I'll give you the birds, but the rest (sans flinch hax from Cinccino which is annoying), not so much.

But hell-Chatot I can agree on. That thing is the bane of my existence. (Just imagine if it had Boomburst instead of/alongside Chatter... *shudder*)

Let's see...

That Arceus (I am stubborn and refuse to side with El, so...), Florinia's Cradily (more annoying than anything else, but it's fun coming up with inventive ways to null Curse + out-stall it), Shade's Chandelure, and...

...And that goddamn Hyper Beaming Abra. Why. What. Why would you. Why is it level 100. It can't take a hit for anything, but it still nukes half of my team with that before I manage to take it down. /Reborn is suffering

Lost lore has problems with lvl 100 Abra

Me gets spiritomb and just troll

Or gets gengar with focus sash and destiny bond * cue troll face aimed at Lost Lore ^^

The one boss is the dual boss battle with taka and ZEL its not even hard its just the combination of that glaceon lowering my fast pokemon and espeon's future sight killing me Taka aint even hard its just thos 2 eeveelutions

Edited by Azery123

Chatot took some serious hax to beat. If only I had caught the emolga before, but unfortunately, it wasn't available. During the double battle with ZEL, though, emolga came through -- Nuzzle from emolga when he nasty plotted, then electro ball made him that much easier.

You know, I really didn't think Sharon would come through once I caught her, but Emolga is a crazy, crazy pokemon. Nuzzle + electro ball + acrobatics. What terrible stat total? I just took out your entire fighting gym.