A potential guide for speedrunning Reborn?

Magus

Should I make a Speedrun guide?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Title says it all

• Yes
    • No

So this has been eating at me for a while, and really would like to do this. I really want to see what you guys think, as when episode 12 comes out, it can make this one obsolete. However it not be the case anymore, I try my best to stay ahead and I've been working on back up routes that don't involve me using the uber Gyarados, and Gardevoir, as those are the potential mons to be removed. So yeah if I get some support I will be more than happy doing this, explaining strats, routing, making the backtracking seem easier. On top of that I'll give some thoughts about how some battles go. So yeah tell me guys are you interested. I'll make a decision by Monday of next week as I don't have school for 3 day.

• Veterans

I can make a slow run guide. 40 hours+ to beat Julia ^_^

Probably would involve trying to get all pokemon and steeping on every tile in opal and peridot wards ^^

If potential changes in Ep 12 are making you hesitate, you might as well wait however long for Reborn to finish before making a guide (and even then there are always patches after completion). But if you really want to do it, then go for it. Things like Gyarados or Gardevoir might be removed, but other good, common Pokemon will probably still stay the same. It's not like you need Gyarados to beat Florinia or something.

If you do it, you can always make it an ongoing guide, tweaking strategies here and there in the case of changes.

I'd love to see this even if it isn't that detailed. I checked your other run and I still have a hard time trying to speed run this game without wanting to train everything. Show me how the pros play.