How to update a new episode

Akatsuki1033

Download the new file from the download page and merge it with your current Pokémon Reborn folder, so it'll overwrite all the old stuff.

Alternatively, if you want to keep the old episode (for possible unavailable Pokémon in new episode), yet play with your current team in the new one, simply find the game.rxdata file, copy it and paste it into Data folder in the Reborn folder and start playing.

> Sleep deprived, if I'm wrong, Vinny will quote/fix my post most likely.

That's weird. My save files are stored in a folder called pokemon reborn, in my games library. Maybe it's 'cause I use a shortcut from that library. Anyway, everything else seems fine to me.

Sheep93, on 30 Apr 2014 - 10:00 AM, said:

That's weird. My save files are stored in a folder called pokemon reborn, in my games library. Maybe it's 'cause I use a shortcut from that library. Anyway, everything else seems fine to me.

Same for me. If I want to play on a Older episode I just load that episode. I don't even need to meddle with my save file.

• Veterans

Oh no- I barely had any sleep last night due to the lock-out incident thing. I'm gonna sleep like a rock tonight I think.

I feel for you :huh:

On another note i dont understand why anyone has any problem updating episodes what i do is just download the new episode and move the old folder somewhere else :huh:

• Administrators

Dashie isn't entirely wrong. By default the save file goes to the folder described, but if for whatever reason that folder doesn't exist and can't be created, then the save file is created in the game's folder as said