Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

My fossils are dying...

Alaris

Question

So I brought two fossils to the guy in spinel town, but he says that, although he could revive it, it died. I'm just before the fight with the normal type leader, am I doing something wrong? is it too soon to get the fossils? If I'm not wrong I had the one for kabuto and the one for lileep.

Thanks!!

Edited by Alaris

9 answers to this question

If that's happening repeatedly...that's probably because you interacted with him once again before going out of the museum and coming back in....next time try not to talk to the guy again before going out....come back in...you should have your pokemon resurected

Well that's sad...as fossils are a very rare find...it took my ages to complete my fossil collection...except for aerodectyl (which isn't available in the game yet) and tirtouga (as you have to choose between it and archen)...btw next time you try something new, save and wait for the outcome

I feel your pain. It took me literally an hour of nonstop resetting to get a skull fossil, then it died because I though exiting onto the balcony would count as me leaving. In my infinite wisdom I didn't save first, so I had to find another rock, and even then it died twice without me talking to the guy again (I saved this time, thank god). Now I just have to get it to lv 59 for that Head Smash Aggron...

it shouldnt die if you leave the museum directly and dont talk to the guy... i tried it last night about 15 times and it didnt die even once..

as for rock smash... unfortunately tyrantrum doesnt learn it at 58.. Ive already pointed it out to ame.. should be fixed next episode.. i suggest waiting.. or if you really want to get aggron that headsmash use the move relearner on tyrantrum.. or if you have rampardos then try levelling that up to 58.. though im not sure if it will learn it either.. and rampardos can't learn it from the relearner i guess..