Attention College Students (Past or present), Kaito needs your help!

Kaito

Hey guys! It's your local neighborhood admin who actually needs a bit of scholastic assistance! I know it's odd of me to ask for stuff outright, but here goes nothing!

I’ve got a school project that needs doing ,and it requires survey answers. Now, while myself and the team I’m on are getting out the survey as quick as we can, every little bit helps ,and I figure that a lot of people on Reborn are in college that probably would never see this survey otherwise ( since it’s technically local ), but it applies to all colleges in general. So no matter what year you are or college you're at/went to, you can help!

It’s about stressors in Freshman year, so even if you’re not a freshman anymore, just think about what stressed you out and comment about it! I’d really appreciate all of your help, thank you so much~. I'd honestly really appreciate everyone's help on this. So um... it's not long and I don't really have much else to say except thanks to those who take their time to do this for me~

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/SCG5FWB

Few questions. Is college like university? Pretty sure it is but also which year groups (1st year, 2nd year etc.) correlate to which titles? (Freshman etc)

It is.

1'st year = Freshman

2nd Year = Sophomore

3rd Year = Junior

4th year = Senior

Again, thanks everyone! And

After AP classes, first year classes were a joke. The only stresses were being on my own without any friends from beforehand and surrounded by freshmen who traveled in packs from their own high schools together from all around the state.

And joining clubs I liked would have been stressful except that everyone in anime club were equally awkward. And laser tag and fencing were just straight up fun.

Note to college students: take time to look through fliers pinned up on those cork boards and stuff around campus. That's how you find out about the good shit.

Note to college students: take time to look through fliers pinned up on those cork boards and stuff around campus. That's how you find out about the good shit.

I'll have to look around when I got to college next year. Good advise from good ol' Mael.