Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Eevee and Daycare.

darkwaters33

Question

i want a jolteon for the Aya fight to help take down some of her speedier pokemon like gengar and tentacruel so can someone please tell me how to get eevee and how to get the daycare event started? also if anyone has any helpful hints to help me beat Aya those are welcome to because she beat me like 10 times already. Thanks

10 answers to this question

Get a Magnezone, it resists poison. How you ask? Magnemite in Shade's gym, grind Magneton one level inside Shade's gym and ta-da!

Get a Donphan. Let it learn Magnitude from Move Relearner (or use 6 common candies), it destroys poison shit. Get a Phanpy outside of Corey's gym in the grass in day time. Phanpies are rare so be patient.

Do you have Gardevoir? She might help.

Got the badass motherf'ing Gyarados? He/she may contribute as well.

How do you get an Umbreon or Espeon? Do you have to max happiness like in other pokemon games?

Yes, but a good way to gain the happiness is to buy the Friendship berries lowering unwanted stats, and by using the Beauty Shops in Obsidia.

Or riding your bike around x) Got Azurill up a happy step by trying to hatch all my Vulpixs until the right one xD

Very tedious though ^ I wouldn't suggest it unless you're desperate. xD Otherwise I was kinda stalling out in the similar location going to both salons every 24 hours I'm assuming is when it resets. xD In the end it takes longer >.> and you prolong your game a bit, but not so tedious as riding around on a bike, but I had to hatch Vulpixs, so took advantage of that.

Anyways! Just another option to consider, but definitely other better ways.

Edited by ChocolateChip

Get a Magnezone, it resists poison. How you ask? Magnemite in Shade's gym, grind Magneton one level inside Shade's gym and ta-da!

Episode 11 mate. Remember that stuff changed.

Donphan is pretty much THE POKEMON for Aya. Destruction everywhere.

And if you get rid of Aya's Tentacruel, Steelix can pretty much sit there and take everything that goes in his direction.

any psychic type but i would use gallade instead of gardevoir due to its fairy typing. and sandslash kills poison. sand rush/sandstorm outspeeds her whole gym and with a swords dance/earthquake even maybe magnitude if you dont want to level it up as much annihilates.so pair it uo with gyarados and wreck her gym

I just caught a female espurr at level 27 to help with Aya and i leveled it to 28 and evolved it. does meowstic only have one moveset in this game? because at level 28 a female meowstic is suppose to learn charge beam but mine got the charm move which is for a male meowstic.