Pokemon Reborn Scramble Challenge

Yazmat

Hello Reborn,

I´m trying a new Challenge which is the Scramble Challenge.

Basic Rules

-I can only use Pokemon you choose for me

-Every Pokemon will be named after the member who choosed this Pokemon

-Per Gym I will take only 6 Pokemon

-You are not allowed to give me a Pokemon I already used

-Everyone can give me up to 2 Pokemon per Gym

-You can give me only Pokemon I can get from areas which I couldn´t visit before *

-Pokemon will be replaced in order you gave me

-If I don´t get a full team I´m going to use as many Pokemon as I have free slots**

-HM- Slaves are allowed

Evolved Pokemon:

-You decide if I´m allowed to evolve a Pokemon and up to which Stage

-I cannot use multiple Pokemon from the same evolution family for my team at once

-You are allowed to give me the evolution or pre evolution of a Pokemon I already used if it´s avaible as an wild Pokemon again

Event Pokemon:

-You can give me Event Pokemon only at the earliest possible availability

-If an Event Pokemon is avaible before the means to evolve it (ex: through stones) you´re only allowed to give me it´s Evolution as soon as this Pokemon is avaible as a wild Pokemon for me

*Every Pokemon I can get from the start up to the first Gym are only allowed for Julia and not for the Gyms after her (except this Pokemon is avaible at a later area and I didn´t use it already).

**Those Pokemon will also the first to be replaced

Banned Pokemon: Magikarp, Unown, Beldum, Feebas, Togepi, Sunkern, Ditto, Wobbuffet, Wynaut

In this Thread you can see which Pokemon are avaible:

http://www.pokemonreborn.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=7866&page=1

Now give me some Pokemon

Edited by Yazmat

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pineco (You're going to need something with Headbutt first) and Grimer (Pretty sure you can fish around Peridot again).

If you can't fish, then use a Stunky.

EDIT: I voted this up :I

Edited by Vinny953

Well Bidoof (of course someone would choose it) does learn Headbutt. therefore I see no problem in this regard.

Also gonna add he rule that if you give me a Pokemon I can only get through another Pokemon I´m allowed to catch it and use it for this purpose only.

Edited by Yazmat

Well, as I haven't given you a second option yet... *calls upon the mighty power of Random.org to pick a starter...*

Your type is Fire... and you shall use the fourth gen's Fire starter. So Chimchar. Leave it to the RNG to give you the second most OP starter what.

Beat Julia. Took me 2 tries because at the first try I started with Bidoof to buildup Rollout to take out most of her Pokemon but he died against her second Pokemon, a Voltorb. This pretty much ruined my plan. atleast I manage to level up Chimchair, Pachirisu and Pineco. At the second try I started with Chimchair and used taunt against Helioptile to avoid its Glare. After that I send out Pineco against her Voltorb. Pineco took the explosion like a boss but died against her second Voltorb´s Sonic Boom. Now i used Pachirisu who tanked the Explosion with Bide and also Emolgas Quick Attack who didn´t have a chance against the stored energy of the Explosion and her own attack. Against Blitzle I used Bidoof and took it and Electrode with a Rollout combo out.

My Team:

bidoof.gif

Nova

Level 18

Unaware

Tackle

Headbutt

Defense Curl

Rollout

pineco.gif

Vinny

Level 12

Overcoat

Take Down

Protect

Selfdestruct

Bug Bite

grimer.gif

Vinny

Level 14

Poison Touch

Poison Gas

Pound

Disable

Mud Slap

woobat.gif

Notus

Level 12

Klutz

Confusion

Odor Sleuth

Gust

Assurance

pachirisu.gif

Lost Lore

Level 14

Run Away

Spark

Bide

Quick Attack

Charm

chimchar.gif

Lost Lore

Level 15

Blaze

Scratch

Fury Swipes

Ember

Taunt

Now I need new Pokemon from you. I set a time limit of 24 hours or until all 6 Pokemon are choosen.

Edited by Yazmat

Alright. Team for Florina will be Mankey, Trapinch, Bellsprout, Koffing and Sunflora. Florina should be possible but Fern and his Roselia could give me some trouble. Also it will take a while until I get Trapinch.

Florinia beaten. Wasn´t that hard but really annoying. Koffing took out all her Pokemon besides Cradily which didn´t have a chance against Mankey. Needed to switch out Koffing after everyone of her Pokemon because of Leech Seed. All my Pokemon besides Koffing and Mankey were simply fodder for Florinia.

My Team:

mankey.gif

Gaunt

Level 23

Defiant

Low Kick

Karate Chop

Focus Energy

Seismic Toss

trapinch.gif

Gaunt

Level 21

Hyper Cutter

Feint Attack

Bulldoze

Mud Slap

Bide

bellsprout.gif

Sheep

Level 22

Gluttony

Vine Whip

Growth

Poison Powder

Sleep Powder

bonsly.gif

Chimchain

Level 20

Rattled

Flail

Low Kick

Rock Throw

Feint Attack

koffing.gif

Vinny

Level 24

Levitate

Sludge

Smoke Screen

Assurance

Clear Smog

sunflora.gif

Vinny

Level 23

Clorophyll

Rose Incense

Ingrain

Grass Whistle

Mega Drain

Leech Seed

Well new Gym new Round new Pokemon.

Ok I added an explaination regarding the evolution of my Pokemon in my startpost because I don´t think this rule was clear before. Or you all are really evil and want me to beat the game with unevolved Pokemon. :blink:

Edited by Yazmat

The next Gym I´m talking about is Corey. Shouldn´t be to bad but Taka and Zel with his Eeveelotions could be problematic.

@Sheep

You can recommend me Victreebel after I defeated Shelly. That´s when I can get the mining kit to mine a Leaf Stone and ergo get a Victreebel. This follows also the rule with giving Pokemon between Gyms I´m currently am.

Well my Team for Corey will be Growlithe, Diggersby, Noctowl, Azumarill, Donphan and Ledian.

Edited by Yazmat